"He's hyperventilating!"

word count [1474]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

"You want us to go don't you?" Will was still leaning on mike. "Yes!" Max exclaimed. "Fine. But i'm not drinking." Will said. "Good!" Max squealed and ran off. "What's so fun about Lucas's party's?" Will asked while walking to his locker. "He has a pool and most popular people go there, but other than that the only fun thing there is our friends." Mike explained.

"Oh, I bet you 20 bucks fruity pebble's is gonna be there." Will giggled. "You're on!" Mike laughed and walked to his locker before their first period. They both emptied their bags and put the things they needed in the bags.

Wills first period was health, and mikes was Spanish. They both hated it. They only had 4 classes together out of 9.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After third period everyone rushed out of class and to lunch. Mike and Will didn't go to lunch. They skipped. They wanted ice cream instead, so they ran to scoops. When they got there steve looked at them. "Aren't you two dipshits supposed to be in school?" Steve asked.

"We wanted ice cream instead." Mike said. "Yeah okay." Steve started getting the twos usual order. "Can we add four more orders?" Mike asked, wanting to get some for his friends.

"What flavors?" Steve gave the two the ice creams. "One raspberry cheesecake, one chocolate, one cookie dough, and.. Mint chocolate chip!" Mike grinned. Will slightly giggled. "Alright." Steve scooped the other ice creams into cones and gave them the ice creams. "Bye Stevie!" Will giggles and they ran back to school.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

"Say hi to the best people ever!" Mike put the ice cream on the cafeteria table where his friends were. "Max you have raspberry cheesecake, Dustin you have chocolate, El you have Mint chocolate chip, and Lucas you have cookie dough!" Mike explained.

The couple sat down and ate their ice cream as the others took theirs. "You guys are literally the best!" Dustin loved snacks. Mike and Will laughed lightly and will leaned his head on mikes shoulder. "I feel single." El said while taking a bite out of her ice cream.

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "WHY DID YOU BITE IT?" Dustin yelled. "You guys don't bite your ice cream..?" Will asked. Everyone started looking at Will. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Max laughed almost falling out of her seat.

"Dustin and max shut up, you guys lick your ice cream when it all melts. You have no room to talk." Mike chuckled. "Have you guys tried sucking your ice cream?" Lucas asked. "What the fuck!" Will fell off the bench laughing like crazy. His ice cream was in a bowl so he was able to set it on the table before falling.

They all started laughing, Will continued to laugh at Lucas's stupid idea. Mike helped Will up and all the laughing died down about a minute later. They all finished their ice cream and went to the rest of their classes after lunch.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After school Mike and Will went to Lucas's for the party. Will never saw Lucas's house before. They were all good friends, they all hung out together at school. And sometimes out of school. Once they got there music blasted off. Will covered his ears and Mike laughed. "Hey don't laugh at me!" Will pouted fakely.

"I'm sorry, your just cute!" Mike pat wills head and will giggled. Mike loved wills laugh. When they got inside someone pulled the both of them to a quieter room. "Hey dipshits!" Dustin greeted them. "Question one. Who pulled us. Question two, WHY!" Will asked. "Me!" El said. Mike chuckled.

"They always do that when Lucas has a party, get used to it." Dustin laughed. Will shook his head and sat on the floor next to Max. "Be—" Lucas got cut off. "No!" Will knew what he was gonna say. "..I didn't get to finish." Lucas said with the straightest face ever. Everyone started laughing. "You sound like that one person from a drive through." Dustin stated. "You were gonna ask if anyone wanted beer. Don't even try to give me any kind of that." Will Said.

"Try a little bit!" Lucas tried to convince him again. Will looked at him. Giving him a 'Only just a little bit..' Look. "Will!" Max slapped his arm. "Ow?" Will turned to her. "No!" They all said except Lucas. "Little bit?" Will said. "That's it i'm dropping him in the pool." Mike picked him up off the floor and marched out the door. "Mike put me down!" Will struggled getting out of his boyfriends arms.

Lucas, El, Max, and Dustin followed them while laughing a bit. "Mike!" Will tried getting up again. "Nope!" Mike chuckled. "Put me down!" Will argued. Mike and will got closer to the pool. "If you drop me in the pool i'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" Will said. Everyone there was watching.

"Mike! Put me down!" Mike had got to the pool. Mike had a huge smile on his face. Mike was about to let go. "Ready?" Mike asked. "No!" Will yelled. Mike acted like he would throw him in by extending his arms. Will yelped, Mike was about to drop him but when he did Will pulled him in with him. They both got to the bottom of the pool and swam back up.

Mike jumped out and will went after him. Mike realized will was chasing him and we started running. People were laughing, not making fun of them, just laughing. Will tackled him when he caught up to him. "Damn Byers got you!" Lucas laughed while getting them both towels. Will got off mike and grabbed the towel.

Will was laughing uncontrollably and so was Mike. "Thanks!" Will dried his hair first. "I have extra clothes for you guys hold on." Lucas ran up the stairs and got some clothing for them. "Go to my room." Lucas was still laughing.

Mike Also dried his hair, both of their hair was straight, mikes was a bit curled. They both go upstairs and go to Lucas's room. Mike changed in the bathroom and will changed in Lucas's surprising big room. Will was done and Mike came out. They took a look at each other and bursted out laughing.

"That was disrespectful!" Will joked. "Yeah, yeah!" Mike ran up to will and picked him up again. "Mike!" Will yelled. Mike went downstairs and into the small room they were in before. He dropped him on the couch. They both laughed until their stomachs hurt.

They laughed at the smallest things. Will got up and kisses home putting his arms around his neck. Mike held onto wills cheek. It was a small passionate kiss. After Will pulled away they both smiled at each other and left out the room holding hands.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

An hour later they were all back in the room, away from a lot of people. "Someone get all of us drinks, not it!" Dustin yelled. "Not it!" Lucas said right after. "Not it!" Mike said. "Not it!" Max called. "Not it!" El yelled. "You've gotta be kidding me." Will got up and left the room, where the music got louder. He went to the fridge and opened it.

He screamed and fell to the floor. It was a no clown. Everyone looked at him. Will started rocking again. He felt like the clown in the fridge was getting closer and closer. His friends ran out the room when they heard the scream.

They saw the clown and Mike went to comfort Will. Mike knew how much Will hated clowns. Wills breathing got really fast. The clown was still coming closer, at least that's what will saw. "Breath in, and out." Mike said in a calming voice, sitting next to him on the floor. "What's wrong?" Dustin looked at Will.

"The clown in the fridge, he's terrified of them." Max pointed at the clown. Will looked at the wall and all of a sudden the clown popped up and ran to him. Will screamed once more, tears filling his eyes. "What's wrong with him?" Troy ran up. "He's hyperventilating!" El yelled, she was worried for her best friend.

Mike pulled Will into a hug and started making circles on his back. "Breath, will. Breath." Mike tried. Wills breathing got a little slower. Mike continued making circles in his back. They all heard quiet sobs coming from will. Will was now crying onto mikes chest.

Wills breathing was at a normal pace, and the crying stopped. It seemed as if Will fell asleep. Mike pulled away from the hug and Will was asleep.

At least that's what it looked like..

[AUTHORS NOTE]
SORRY I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER.. anyways.. i'm sorry for the last part. i truly am