back to normal

8.

WHEELER POV: 3:28pm
Mike Wheeler

"Welcome to your life"

"There's no turning back"

"Even while we sleep"

"We will find you"

"Acting on your best behavior"

"Turn your back on mother nature"

"Everybody wants to rule the world"

El hummed the song while going through magazines with max. They all were in their pajamas. Dustin was sleeping. Mike and Will were in the kitchen.

"I still want a drink." Will poured siting on the counter. "Will you've had enough. You will not have anymore. You're way too young for it anyways." Mike said while giving him water. "Oh come onn! Lighten up, I didn't even do anything wrong!" Will said before drinking the water.

"Will you got drunk." Mike said leaning on the counter. "No I didn't. I'm perfectly fine!" Will said finishing the water, and getting down. Will fell and Mike helped him up. "Your perfectly what now?" Mike chuckled "Shut up!" Will punched his shoulder lightly.

"Fine, fine!" Mike put his hands up. Will laughed and went into Max's room. "Max take this eyeshadow off it's itchy." Will plopped on the floor. "Alright, go in the bathroom." Max got up and got makeup wipes.

"Fine." Will got up and walked to the bathroom slowly. Max came in and started cleaning it off of Will face. "That burns!" Will complained. "Will close your eyes!" Max took the wipe off. "Why?" Will asked

"Because it's gonna burn your eyes." Max told him. "Alright!" Will closed his eyes and max finished cleaning off the eyeshadow. "There your done, do you want popcorn?" Max asked while walking him out the bathroom.

"Yeah!" Will said. Will sat on the floor and went on his phone. Max put some popcorn in the microwave.

Will dropped his phone on his face. "OW!" Will yelled. Mike started laughing at him. "Buddy your drunk!" Mike picked up his phone and put it on a table.

"Here's your popcorn!" Max yelled out. "You two can share. That's the last one." Max went back in the room and closed the door.

"They're acting weird." Will muttered. Mike got a message from "Unknown Number" He opened the message.

It was a bunch of pictures of Will, he looked pretty in all the pictures. He smiled at his phone then got confused. How did this so called Unknown Number get so many pictures of Will.

Mike heard giggling from the girls room. He was trying to figure out who the number belonged to. Mike wasn't really smart so it was impossible.

(I said mike was dumb in the nicest way possible don't come for me)

Mike Just closed his phone. He took a bit of popcorn and went to get water. "Hey! You messed up the popcorn!" Will whined. "Yeah yeah you'll forget later." Mike chuckled.