ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

I was seated at the window seat by Wooyoung. The boys were still talking which confused me. Yeosang and Wooyoung had never had beef with the other three, but they never really interacted with them this much either. I found the whole thing strange. Shaking my head, I rested it on Wooyoung's shoulder and closed my eyes. I could feel a headache in the works and that wasn't good. I'd probably feel more like a nap rather than starting my project once I got home.

Wooyoung placed his arm around me and pecked the top of my head. As wild and bothersome as he could be, Wooyoung was my comfort person. He loved to snuggle with Yeosang and I all of the time, and since we had known each other for years, I had become accustomed to his love of giving kisses. There was no doubt that his love language was touch.

Sleep was soon knocking at my door and I only leaned into him more, hugging my backpack. I yawned, my eyes beginning to water from exhaustion.

"Someone's sleepy," Wooyoung cooed.

"She probably wore herself out from running," Yeosang commented."

"She'll take a nap once we get home," Wooyoung stated.

They spoke as if I was their child and they had learned my energy levels. This was slightly annoying but I was too tired to say anything about it. If I was honest, they were probably right — I would take a nap.

"Ah, will we be a bother then?" Hongjoong asked.

My eyes shot open.

"No, no," Wooyoung answered, "Her room is upstairs so we can stay in the kitchen and living room."

"Unless she naps on the couch," Yeosang interjected, "Then we'll just go upstairs to my room."

I sat up, dumbfounded, "What's going on?"

"They're coming over to hang out," Yeosang said as if it were common knowledge.

"Since when?" I furrowed my brows. "When was I consulted?"

Yeosang gave me a blank stare, "It's my house too. I can invite friends over if I want. You don't have to hang out with us if you don't want to."

"You knew about this too?" I peered up at Wooyoung, who nodded. Offended, I pulled away from him, crossing my arms and staring out the window. "Fine. I'll just sleep then."

When the bus came to a stop, we all got off and began walking down our neighborhood. I walked ahead of the boys and reached the house first. I went straight to my room, changed into more comfortable clothes, and went to snuggle under my blankets in bed. I had completely ignored the package that was set on our front porch that I knew held the parts I'd been waiting for.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I was stretched out under a blanket, hugging my pillow. It was so nice after sitting in class all day. At some point, I heard shuffling in my room and opened a lazy, half-asleep eye to see one of the boys setting my box on my desk. I mumbled a "thanks" to which they paused and replied with "you're welcome" but I didn't notice who it was. I must have fallen back asleep for a bit longer.

When I finally woke up, I had to give myself a few minutes to come to my senses enough to stand. I guess that was a sign that I had taken a good nap. If I napped for longer than an hour, I always felt so disoriented. There had been instances of tripping down the stairs as well.

I stood and left my room, placing a hand on the wall to steady myself as I came down the stairs. I was in desperate need of a cool glass of water. My whole body felt as though it would just collapse into sleep again at any moment. At least my headache was gone for the most part.

The boys were still downstairs doing what I didn't know. I smelled dinner so our parents must've gotten home. I passed the living room and entered the kitchen to find my parents cooking together just as I had guessed. It appeared that we'd be having dumplings — one of my favorites. It had the power to heal the side effects of my nap.

"Yeosang said you were taking a nap upstairs," mom stated, glancing over her shoulder.

I nodded, "Why are you making so much?"

"The other boys are staying for dinner too," she answered as if it were obvious. "I can't let them leave my house hungry. They seem like such good boys."

Rolling my eyes, I leaned against the counter to face the living room, "Sure."

"You don't think so?"

"I wouldn't be the one to give an unbiased answer," I replied.

Dad looked up from his chopping green onions, "Well I really like them. That Hongjoong boy is really clever. He was telling us about his test scores earlier."

"That's a common topic," I sighed, crossing my arms. Now even my parents were in love with that boy. Annoying.

"I thought maybe he could help you with your history," mom suggested. "I know you have a difficult time with anything unrelated to math and science."

Giving her an incredulous stare, I looked between her and Dad, "But I still do well. Better than the others in my class."

"I know, I know," she said, calming me down. "But it would be nice if you got straight one-hundreds on everything."

Huffing, I stepped away and went to find Wooyoung. I didn't even stay to grab the glass of water I had once been so desperate for. Wooyoung was sitting on the couch, chatting with the others. I couldn't believe that they could have so much to talk about. I sat next to him and gazed at the TV, ignoring the rest of them.

"Why so grumpy?" Wooyoung ruffled my hair.

"I'm not in the mood," I grumbled.

He nudged my shoulder, "Did you even get any sleep?"

"Stop."

He lifted his hand and squeezed one of my cheeks, "What?"

Slowly turning my head, I glared at him, "Do you want to die?"

"Oh? Trying to be scary?" he teased, a wry grin on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face," I demanded. The boys had paused their conversation to watch, stifling their chuckles.

"You're not being very polite," he mock pouted.

"Says the person who's bothering me?" I reached for him but he jumped up and ran to the other side of the living room, doing a little taunting dance. I grabbed a pillow and practically yeeted it at him. He caught it and tossed it back at me.

"Oh, pillow fight!" Yeosang announced, a smile creeping to his lips.

Wooyoung and I both grabbed pillows and started beating each other, letting out war cries. Soon enough, the others joined in and we were all at war. We were each to our own, a free for all.