Epilogue

Song dedicated to this chapter - Ek Dil hai ek jaan hai❤

Song dedicated to this chapter - Ek Dil hai ek jaan hai❤️

*********

Same night

Outside Hukum Sa's personal chambers!

"Manavi listen to me and let me go!" The king of Jaipur grumbled while looking at his sister who was standing there along with little Rehmaat,his mother and his other cousin sisters who were smiling mischievously!

"Ooh desperate to meet your wife!" Manavi teased a little to which Hukum blushed a bit and said

"Well anyone who will have such a gorgeous wife like I do,will definitely be desperate!" He said with a pride in his eyes to which the girls hooted a little while looking shocked as they didn't expected such answer from thier serious brother.

"But you can't go inside without giving the tax!" Manavi announced!

"Than tell me the price or I have to give my credit card to you?" He asked while taking out a his black card!

"Nah Dada I don't want money instead I want the cruise fairy you bought 2 months back! I loved that one!" Manavi exclaimed excitedly!

"Done! It's yours, now let me go inside!" He said in a blink of a second to which Manavi squealed as a little girl!

"But what about thier payment Dada?" Manavi asked while pointing at her girl gang!

To which Hukum immediately gave his black card!

And the girls shouted while Hukum just rolled his eyes at his sister who cleverly got both the cruise fairy as well as the black card!

"Comm'on girls let's go now, our job is done! Now let Dada do his job!" Manavi wolf whistled teasing her brother to no extent and than running away as a hard glare was sent her way by her brother!

As they all went away Hukum rubbed his hands together, took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to his decorated chambers!

As he stepped inside his bedroom his breath stopped for a moment!

Dressed in a gorgeous red saree with backless blouse Rehmaat looked like an innocent seductress!