Chapter 12

Callies pov

We all sat down on the couch, and Sofia sat between us.

"Mommy, why were you in Mama's room?" She asked again.

Arizona and I glanced at each other nervously, but we knew we would have to tell her eventually anyway.

"Well, baby, Mama and I talked and we found out that we both think that we both think we still love each other. So we decided to try loving each other again, just like before. We wanted to wait until we were more sure it would work out to tell you, but since you found out....." I looked up at Arizona who had the biggest smile on her face, and nodded at my in reassurance. "Sofia, we are back together... at least for now" i finished with a little smile creeping onto my face.

Sofia looked back at Arizona in shock, and she nodded, and then looked at me the same way. I smiled at her. She quickly brought us both into a hug as tight as her little arms could manage while giggling a little.

Then, she got off and ran to her room. "Moms, can you please call me out of my room when breakfast is ready?" She asked. Arizona and I chuckled at her way of asking before we both yelled "yes" back to her.

As soon as we heard her bedroom door click, Arizona gave me a sneaky smile and climbed right next to me.

"Looks like we've got this room to ourselves for now" she said, seductively. She began to swing a leg over mine, and put her head right against mine.

"It sure does" I said, pulling her in for a slow and passionate kiss. For minutes, we continued, only stopping when we needed air.

Then, I began snaking my hands up her back under her shirt, only to find no bra, which fired me up. But before I could began massaging her perfectly shaped breasts like I wanted to, I pulled out of the kiss. "Is this okay?" I asked.

"Mmhmm" she moaned as she leaned back down to kiss me again with a smile. As we continued our slow and passionate kiss, I brought my hands to her breasts and cupped them. I continued, and then I felt her hands on my back, rediscovering every spot. Then, she found her way up my back, and to her surprise, I also had no bra on. I felt her kiss become more hungry and needy as she brought her hands to the front of me and began to massage my breasts, but then, she pulled away. Unlike expected though, she looked upset about it.

"Sofia..... I swear kids hear everything..." she said. I nodded in agreement and we went in for one last kiss before we snuggled up in Arizonas bed and turned on the TV.

"Sofia! Do you want to watch TV with us?" I called. Before I knew it, she was jumping onto the bed between us with the biggest smile on her face, kissing both Arizona and I on the cheek. This is a good thing, and whatever is wrong, it can be resolved because I want this, I want us, and I'll never stop fighting for it again no matter what.

A/n- sorry for a short chap, I've been super busy!!