Chahat 11

Author's POV

After the intense night, the couple slept till late morning. Fortunately, Asfandyar woke up earlier than sweet Hoorain. He woke up, and saw Hoorain cuddled against his naked chest. Her naked shoulders peeking from the blanket that was threatening to fall off.

Gently smiling, he kissed Hoorain's forehead and secured the blanket on top of her. Making sure she doesn't get up, he quietly got off the bed. Asfandyar moved into the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes and stepped into the shower.

The water cascaded down his well built body reminding him of the feel of sweat from last night. He smiled remembering the feel of his hand over Hoorain's lips as she screamed from the pleasure he provided her with last night. (A/N: I feel so uncomfortable writing this lmaooo 🤡🤡🤡. Imma take a little break and then continue.)

He stepped out of the shower as soon as he was done. Drying his hair with a towel, he exited the bathroom. He looked towards the bed and wasn't surprised to see Hoorain fast asleep. He took his phone and exited the room.

He had a very important thing to do right now. He called the security and management of the place. "Hi, I am Asfandyar Akbar Mir. I am staying in room 403 and last night, our drinks had some sort of...chemical perhaps, in them. Chemicals that I believe were sexual enhancers. I would like you to investigate who did it and I would like to check the security footage myself." Asfandyar said as soon as the phone was picked from the other side.

"Hello sir. I will pass on your report to the security team. The process might take more than a day." The person on the other end replied in a professional tone. This pissed Asfandyar off, he did not have the patience for a day.

"It would be highly appreciated if you sped up the process, even a little bit." Asfandyar tried his best to be polite. "We'll do our best sir." The person on the other end said.

Without further communication, Asfandyar turned the phone off. He knew he had to do something quick. He couldn't just sit around and wait like nothing happened. The night did end up in his favor but negligence from the resort is not tolerable, especially if you're its majority shareholder.

He immediately called the chairman, "Hello Mr. Adonis, how are you?"

"Hello Mr. Mir, it's a pleasure to talk to you! I'm doing great! How are you?" Mr. Adonis replied in his heavy Filipino accent. They hadn't talked in a while so it was refreshing to hear him alright.

"I'm great, although I do need a favor from you." Asfandyar said, going straight to the point.

"Of course, tell me what I can do for you today." Mr. Adonis replied, not hesitating even one bit.

"I'm currently at the resort in Cebu with my wife and last night, the drinks I ordered were spiked with sexual enhancers. I would like you to give me the permission to investigate it personally." Asfandyar said with authority.

"That's horrible! I am on my way to the resort right now and you don't have to ask permission for doing anything. Afterall the resort has been possible because of you so it's kind of your own. You can go straight to the reception desk and tell the person at the front about you and what you need. I will be there in about 10 minutes." Mr. Adonis replied, ending the conversation.

The men said their goodbyes and went to their respective tasks. Asfandyar went straight to the reception desk and did exactly what Mr. Adonis had instructed. "Hi, I am Asfandyar Akbar Mir and I want to see the security footage from last night."

"Alright sir! Please follow me." The lady bowed and led him to the security room. The lady explained the situation to the guards who just stiffly nodded and cooperated with Asfandyar.