CHAPTER 55

Chapter 55

    Jiang Hui, who was standing next to him, was speechless seeing the old and the young chatting so happily.

    Ye Xiaoyu's emotional intelligence is quite high, and he can make people like Mrs. Jiang happy.

    At this time, a lot of people had gathered in the big square of the supermarket, they were all people who got the news and came to watch the fireworks to welcome the New Year.

    For everyone's safety, Jiang Hui asked someone to draw a red line around the area where the fireworks were set off.

    She also sent several artificial robots to guard around to prevent children and adults from entering that dangerous area.

    The people in charge of setting off the fireworks today are all Ye Xiaoyu's comrades in arms.

    They had heard that there would be a fireworks display on New Year's Eve to welcome the New Year, so they took the initiative to apply to Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui, and they wanted to set off fireworks.

    When I was young, every child wanted to set off fireworks during the New Year, but few children’s wishes could be fulfilled. The main reason was that they were too poor, and food was a problem, so there was no money to set off fireworks.

    Originally, Jiang Hui was going to ask the artificial robot to set off the fireworks, but since they applied, Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui agreed to them, but they also repeatedly told them to pay attention to safety when setting off the fireworks.

    As soon as 0 o'clock arrives, the New Year's bell rings.

    The ten employees who had already prepared to set off the fireworks all lit the fuses together.

    In the blink of an eye, the sound of fireworks breaking through the sky sounded, and the ten rows of fireworks blooming together were as beautiful as a dream, causing all the onlookers to exclaim.

    "Wow, these fireworks are so beautiful!"

    "The fireworks are so beautiful!"

    "Mom, mom, can I go to set off the fireworks?"

    Jiang Hui couldn't help laughing when she heard the eager tone of the little boy next to her.

    She bought all these beautiful and bright fireworks at Wanjie Mall, just to fulfill her dream of fireworks with her sister and many children from poor families.

    In her previous life, her family was poor. Every time she and her younger sister watched eagerly some children from well-to-do families play with gopher mice and small fireworks, they also thought, when will they be able to play with these fireworks?

    Today, this wish finally came true.

    The continuous display of fireworks for half an hour made it enjoyable for all the people present.

    Ye Ningxiang also said to Jiang Hui with emotion: "Huihui, this is the first time I've seen such beautiful fireworks. I feel like I'm dreaming. I never thought that one day we can have such a good life." Life feels a little unbelievable."

    Jiang Hui put her arms around her mother's shoulders, and said with a soft smile, "Mom, our life will get better and better, I promise, I will keep you happy forever."

    Ye Ningxiang blushed with emotion She looked at her eldest daughter and said, "Huihui, mother would like to say thank you. Without you, this family would not have a good life today. You have worked hard for the past two years!"