CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

    Hearing the gloating tone of the visitor, Li Jiangang gave him a hard look, "Yi Litou, you should worry about your family's business, and my family's affairs, you don't have to care!"

    When Yi Litou saw Li Jiangang's face, he stop, thinking that Li Jiangang is not easy to mess with, he didn't dare to provoke him anymore, and immediately confessed, "Okay, okay, forget it. I'll go now, hmph~"

    He cursed in his heart as he walked: "Look at you being bullshit all day long, thinking that everyone is afraid of you, just wait and see, what will you do when someone else takes away your business? Hehehe, it's better to close the business as soon as possible! Pooh!"

    Jiang Hui's steamed stuffed buns were almost sold out at around nine o'clock, and there were still a dozen left.

    Ye Ningxiang was very happy, "Huihui, I didn't expect our buns to sell so fast, can we make more in the next episode?"

    Jiang Hui said with a light smile: "Mom, don't worry, wait until the last ones are sold out, and then watch it. " Depending on the time, if it is sold out after ten o'clock, then this number is enough, there is no need to increase it, and if there is too much, it will not be sold."

    Ye Ningxiang said anxiously: "If there is too much and cannot be sold, we can go to the village Sell ​​it!"

    Jiang Hui was a little helpless.

    Thinking of my mother's previous life, she was too tired to live, so tired that her body was exhausted and she died early.

    She persuaded Ye Ningxiang again, "Mom, if we do too much, we will all be very tired. This is just right. We want to make money, but we must also take care of our health. If our body is exhausted, the loss outweighs the gain."

    Ye Ningxiang didn't think so, "As long as I can make money, it doesn't matter if I'm tired. I'm afraid I can't make money even if I work hard, and that's called suffering."

    Jiang Hui wanted to say more, but saw another customer coming.

    She hurriedly greeted the customer, "Hello! Do you want to buy steamed buns?"

    It was Li Jiangang, the owner of Liji Steamed Bun Shop, who came.

    He said directly to Jiang Hui: "How many kinds of buns do you have? Give me some of each!"

    Jiang Hui introduced to him: "We have mushroom meat buns, leek egg buns, and milk-flavored steamed buns. The mushroom meat buns cost 20 cents each, and leek egg buns and milk-flavored steamed buns cost 50 cents each. Do you want both?"

    Li Jiangang nodded, "I want them all, three of each!"

     He took out one or six cents to Jiang Hui, took the buns, turned around and left without making things difficult for her.

     He knew that the reason someone told him about this just now was to provoke trouble and to watch him have fun. But his layout is really not that small. He will not fight and fight with others just because of a small benefit in front of him. He prefers that everyone can earn money together and cooperate for a win-win situation. If this little girl's buns are really delicious, he doesn't mind working with her.

     As soon as Li Jiang returned to his steamed stuffed bun shop, he couldn't wait to open the bag, took out a shiitake mushroom meat bun, and took a hard bite.   

      After taking the taste, he immediately felt his mouth full of salty, delicious and delicious food. This bun is really delicious!     More than ten times better than his buns!     No wonder her business is so good, with such delicious steamed stuffed buns, it's no wonder it's not good.

     Li Jiangang estimated that with the reputation of today's episode, if she comes back in the next episode, the business will definitely be better than today.

     Li Jiangang just finished trying the shiitake mushroom meat bun, then picked up a leek and egg stuffed bun, and took a big bite. Equally delicious! He took out the milk-flavored steamed buns to try again, and they were just as delicious.

     These buns and steamed buns have souls, and each has its own unique taste, which makes people want to eat again after eating.