➵ 015, 𝙍𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙇

CHAPTER FIFTEEN![ real life, social media, imessage ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN!
[ real life, social media, imessage ]

❝ 𝙍𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙇 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

one thing you didn't want was to have ivy as an enemy. ivy would do anything for her friends and people she called family but the moment she got even a drop of disrespect the flip could and would switch. ivy took pride in being a loving and caring person but she also took pride in knowing right and wrong. right now to ivy, amelia was in the wrong. amelia was now nothing to her. 

it had been 2 days since everything happened and somehow chris forgave amelia for everything‒he said that he can't hold grudges but ivy knew it was because he truly loved the girl. matt and nick said they forgave her but ivy knew they didn't. miles was still pissed than ever and waited for an opportunity to strike‒once the opportunity came he would snatch it. 

ivy knew that the girl wasn't a good friend since freshman year but she stuck around hoping she would change. ivy saw the girl as a sister and would do anything for her‒and she did. ivy often got into arguments and fights over the girl‒she wouldn't let anyone disrespect her family. ivy hoped and prayed that she was wrong about amelia but in the end she was right. the one time ivy didn't want to be. 

"earth to ivy," matt said waving his hand in front of the girl. matt and ivy were all sitting in matts minivan. matt had texted ivy asking to hang out‒he really just wanted to see how ivy was doing. so the two have been hanging out all day. "are you gonna pick that up?" 

ivy snapped out of her thoughts and immediately heard her phone ringing. she pulled it out of her hoodie pocket  and checked the caller ID. it was chase. a boy she was so happy that was back but now all she wanted was for him to disappear. a part of her felt stupid. she felt stupid for thinking that this time would be different from the last. thinking that she actually meant something to someone.