➵ 002, 𝙁𝘼𝙉

CHAPTER TWO ![  real life, social media ]

CHAPTER TWO !
[ real life, social media ]

❝ 𝙁𝘼𝙉  ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"ivy if we don't walk out that front door in the next 30 seconds we won't have time for your stupid first day thing" Blake tells her sister, well more like screams. Ivy rolls her eyes as she puts the finishing touch on her makeup.

"I'm fucking coming" Ivy yells back making sure she has everything she will need for her first day of senior year. She grabs her backpack and wallet before heading downstairs.

"I swear you take longer than a fucking princess"

"oh fucking piss off"

The two girls walk out of the house and into Blake's car. Ivy puts on her favorite song at the moment, which is a 5 seconds of summer song that miles showed her.

As the girls pull up to Miles house the time is 7:01 which is on track. Miles comes out in the outfit he showed Ivy last night.

"You look so good miles" Blake tells the younger boy. The only thing the younger boy can do is smile and thank Blake. "You look great" Ivy says turning around to look at her best friend.

"Do we have to go for Amelia?" Blake ask looking between the two. Ivy shakes her head while looking at her hands.

"Uh no she went with her boyfriend and his brothers so its just miles and I for today," She says as she picks at her fingernails. "so lets go get some coffee then" The girl says now looking up, putting on a fake smile.

Ivy did miss the girl. They went from seeing each other almost everyday to only once in 2 weeks. The trio had been friends since 7th grade. Although Ivy and Miles were originally friends and then Amelia was added in 8th grade. They all loved each other like a family.

"The guy was really cute" Blake says after she hands Miles his coffee.

"Oh please he was not that cute"

"No Ivy he was like jaw drop gorgeous"

"I think I'm definitely more handsome than him" Miles adds, which makes the two sisters laugh. "I agree full heartily with your statement Miles" Ivy says looking at him while sarcastically nodding.