12

Radha Ahale

"Get ready" I felt him nudging his finger to my waist, which made me twist a little so that I could sleep well.

"Let me sleep, Shardul" I said shoving the pillow on my head.

"No, get up" he tried taking the pillow away from me which made me give up and sit on the bed with drowsy eyes.

"Shardul I had a really good sleep" I rubbed my eyes with my palm to shoo away the sleep and simultaneously yawned at the same time.

"I know you did but it's 12 'o clock right now"

"So?"

"So, we have an engagement to attend" he filled a glass of water and handed it to me, "I need you to get ready".

"I don't have anything to wear" My eyes opened wide at that realisation. It was my first public appearance with Shardul and I didn't want to ruin it.

I took the glass of water which Shardul handed me and drank it in one gulp.

"Don't worry, I ordered a saree for you" he kissed my cheek, "Just go and get fresh"

"First show me, what you got" I doubted how would get a good saree. Although he had a really good dressing sense he didn't have any about woman's dressing sense.

"Oh god" Shardul murmured and picked up his phone and asked a butler to bring the saree from his room.

In no time, someone knocked on my door and Shardul asked them to come in.

I was really excited and a teeny tiny bit scared to see what Shardul had ordered for me. What if it's a Mickey mouse mascot costume.

I opened the bag and there was a shimmering net navy blue saree neatly folded in it and the blouse was made of navy blue silk.

A wide smile made it's way on my face and I squealed and hugged Shardul way too hard.

"I love this. It's perfect. You are perfect" I gave him an immediate peck on his lips and started jumping like a kid.

It's true, Shardul awakens the kid in me and makes sure I'm always provided what I need.

"You are the best" I circled my arms around his neck whilst he had a hold on my waist.

He kissed my hair, "I'm the best for the best" he said caressing my cheek

In that moment I realised how much Shardul meant to me as a person. He makes me feel whole and he spoils me so much it makes me fall for him.

What!? Fall for him. Yes.

"Go. Get yourself freshen up" he instructed me in a strict tone because it was the 100th time I avoided what he said, not that I avoided what he said knowingly it was just because I got distracted every time.

"Oops sorry. Yes, I'll go" with that said I immediately hurried myself into the shower and bathed myself into floral bodywash and shampoo.

The lather was being washed away by the flowing water on my body.

I smiled as I thought of how my days are going with Shardul and how there is a new dynamic in our relationship which I would never ever trade.

He's someone I'm growing to like more and more every passing day. I just love everything about this relationship the fire, the love, the sex, the passion. Everything.

Every. Fucking. Thing.

After getting cleaned, I closed the shower and wrapped myself into the pink towel I bought and went towards the closet to choose a pair of underwear I have to wear.