11

Shardul Malhotra

If it meant to be selfish then I will be, Radha is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'll try to explain later why I had to do such things but I would never want to lose her.

She taught me to live again whilst I was living like a robot following the same routine everyday. She's someone I would like to have my future with.

I could feel her shallow breathes hitting my chest, we were still hugging each other and we didn't plan to part but Radha pulled away having bloodshot eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"You agreed finally" she smiled.

"Please don't ever cry over me. I'm not worth your tears" I truly wasn't, I didn't even deserve her she was someone who was full of light and I embraced darkness but I am not foolish enough to keep her away from me ever again.

I'll beg for her forgiveness, do whatever she asks me to do because she's it for me. No one can take her place ever.

"Then don't make me cry over you"

"Of course" I pretty much lied because I had to. She's gonna cry when she will learn the truth about me and I'm going to hate it so much.

I came here to tell her that she's my date to Ahaan and Aadya's engagement since I didn't mention anything to them about Radha.

Ahaan has been a great friend since college. So that's why I agreed to go to his engagement.

"Radha, we need to go to Ahaan's and Aadya's engagement"

She bit her bottom lip, "Is Siya going to be there?" She asked curiously.

"Ofcourse I mean she's Ahaan's sister--" is she jealous? "Are you jealous?"

"No why would I be?" She turned around and did the dishes whilst I followed her. I can see she's trying to avoid me.

Her whole face has turned red and I can't help but laugh at it.

Jealous Radha is so cute.

I encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. Her back was touching my chest and I rested my chin on her shoulder blade.

"You are cute when you get jealous" I chuckled .

"I'm not jealous" Radha mumbled, "It's just how she looks at you all the time. It makes me want to take her eyes out of her eye socket" she let out a harsh breathe

And I was stunned at how fiesty she can be.

"Calm down" I kissed her hair, "I just belong to you and you only, okay?"

"Okay" Radha smiled, "By the way what would I wear for the engagement"

"I have ordered a lehenga for you"

"Show me" she excitedly asked.

"Let it be a suprise. Consider it as my first gift to you"

"But I don't have anything to gift you right now" She frowned, "when will I get away from here, I wanna gift you something"

"Well if you want to gift me then kiss me a lot.... Like a lot. I love that and why do you want to get away from me?"

"Of course no" she slapped my arm, "It's just I want to introduce you to dad and approve our relationship"

"What if he doesn't?" I asked, because Akash Ahale wouldn't want his victim's son falling in love with his daughter.

"I won't give up on you Radha and I expect the same from you" I cupped her cheeks, "If you aren't willing to do it then let's stop here"