chapter 11

Don't be a ghost reader , Please do comment in the comment box.

Published on 12 12 2023

Zachary's  POV

I ringed the intercom which connects me to Lizz for the sixth time in the last fifteen minutes .
She had gone to get some papers  about half an hour ago and she isn't back yet .
It doesn't take a freaking hour to get some papers , where the hell is she .
Is she avoiding me again??

Offcourse she is !
She has been doing this since the moment she woke up this morning .

And why won't she ?

You had her caged in your arms!! My consciousness screamed at me .

I don't know when she rolled into my side and how we got in that position,But she looked so much at peace while sleeping, her messy hairs and that cute frown when my alarm rang . The way she nuzzled her head in my chest .

Snap out of it Zach ! She is your employee for God 's sake.

And she is avoiding me since morning , not even looking at me properly. After giving me my coffee , she ran out of my cabin and instead of coming to me and telling me about me today's schedule , she mailed that to me.

I tried to call her phone but she was not picking up . After getting frustrated , i finally decided to go out and remind her that I am still her boss . She can't avoid me just because she woke up in my arms this morning .

"Lizz , you need to answer my cal-" i stopped midway when I saw her empty cabin .

"Where is this girl??" I muttered under my breath as i called her again but her phone was ringing proudly on her table.

This is so unlike her. I gotta find her. I rushed to Mr Roach as i knew she probably would be there to get the papers.

" Lizz?! ....where is Lizz??" I asked as soon as I barged into his cabin where a middle aged man sat stooped behind a flat screen typing away.

" Good afternoon sir! " He stood up abruptly

" Where is she ?! Didn't she came here ?! " I asked impatiently

" Miss Green ?? ...she left probably 40 minutes ago ! "He let out confused probably wondering why i was enquiring him about my PA's whereabouts

" Then why isn't she back in her cabin ?! Where the hell is she ?! " I snapped at him

"Umm....s-sir . May be s-she went to archive . She ne-needed some papers from there ! "

I rushed to archive but the door was closed.  where is this girl?!
I asked to some other employees too but no-one saw her !

My head was going crazy thinking about her . Where could she be ?!. Something is definitely wrong. It's been twenty minutes since I have been looking for her, but she is nowhere to be found.

But then suddenly my eyes went to the closed archive door. I reached for the knob , twisted the knob making the door burst open .

There she was !

Lying on the floor ,unconscious and cold . I immediately ran to her , shook her body , called her name but to no avail.

I immediately picked her in my arms and rushed towards hospital. " Lizz! ....Lizz , baby open your eyes . Lizz look at me , i am here !! Lizz!,".

I settled inthe backseat with her in my arms " hospital ! Fast!!' i hollered to the driver.
.
" Lizz ! Lizz! Look everything is fine .Lizz look i am here"

*****

" Is she alright Doc ! " I asked as soon as the doc came outside after her checkup.

" Everything is fine ! It seems she had a panic attack that's why she fainted . But don't worry she will be fine! I gave her some medicines she will wake up within an hour or two"

" Thank u Doc ! "

" It's fine but you'll need to fulfill some paperwork ! Anyway your relationship with the patient?" He asked

Without a beat I answered "I am her boyfriend!!"

" Take care of her!!"

                          *****

So how was the chapter?!
Zachary's POV after a long time.

P.s. sorry for the short chapter , but i couldn't get time to write.

I just wanted to update today and give you all something to read as today is my birthday.

So please vote comment and share.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 05, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Right Kind Of Wrong जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें