chapter 4

Published: Oct 5 , 2021

Zachary's POV

I pressed the breaks of my car .
Turning to my left ,I saw the drunk beauty sleeping peacefully.

Getting out of the car ,I jogged to another side . I carefully removed the seatbelt from around her so she didn't wake up. Then I lifted her bridal style .

The guards on the duty were looking at me as if I had grown into a Hulk with two heads .

Well, I couldn't blame them either . I had never brought a girl home. No affairs , no meaningless one night stands .
I was just a workoholic  ruthless
Billionaire . So having a unconscious girl in my arms in the middle of night was sure something new .

Given my mother has been trying to set me up from past two years but I had never stayed with a girl more than ten minutes .

I motioned one of the guards to park my car inthe garage . Walking straight towards the lift , I managed to press the button and soon we were going up.

I walked out of the elevator, And somehow managed to enter the password in dial panal . I carried her all the way to my bed room , just as I was about to put her on bed
" Urgg! " She groaned nuzzling her head in my chest which made my heart race.

May be because I never had a girl this close to me .

Shaking my head lightly to get rid of unwanted and weird thoughts ,I put her on bed gently .

As i tucked her in , i was about to switch the lights off , when she grabbed my hand out of no where .

" Don't !! ....don't go , don't leave me !! " I saw her face  , she was asleep .

I carefully removed my hand and moved out . So much happened today , it was a  really long day.
In morning , this girl was just my PA and now she is my girlfriend .
Well , a fake one.

I made myself a coffee and was going to my office when I heard noises from my room. I jogged to my room , only to find her puking her guts out in the toilet bowl. The shower was on, making her white dress transparent . I was shocked would be an understatement .
I knew she was pretty but this was...

Get your head out of gutter my consciousness yelled at me.

That's not my fault , I am a man . Even though a gentleman but still a man .

You don't sound a gentleman the way you're ogling her .

Uggh! I immediately grabbed her arms as she was going to undress herself and dragged her with me to my closet .

" Change into this" I gave one of my shirt and some shorts. She giggled playfully at me and then gave me a salute .

" Aye aye captain!! "

She looked so cute and sexy at the same time.

WTF ! SHE IS NOT CUTE AND SEXY ! SHE IS JUST ....DRUNK !

She came out after changing . My shirt ended on her mid thighs but she didn't wore the shorts and had them in her hands.

" These are too loose on me ! " Saying this she throws them at me as I caught them midair. I was completely shocked at her behaviour . She made herself comfortable on my bed .
I cleared my throat " Thank you for today ! "

" No it's fine ! You don't need to thank me "I gave her a strange look

She is completely drunk , I think it's better if we talked tomorrow .

" In a way , your lie helped me today , I didn't wanted Jack to know that I am still single and assume I am still not over him.  Here he is engaged while I don't even have a boyfriend . "