chapter nineteen.

CHAPTER NINETEEN,,,
social media & narrative.

INFLUENCERINSIDER     kendall walker says she doesn't understand why frances quinn and benny fraser are being so mean to her

INFLUENCERINSIDER kendall walker says she doesn't understand why frances quinn and benny fraser are being so mean to her. "i don't get it, i mean i didn't do anything to either of them. it's not my fault that frances falls for every single guy, and as for benny, it simply looks like dicksucking. i never knew he wanted to get with frances, but that's exactly what it looks like. it's like a desperate call for attention from her. whatever. both of them are being disrespectful to vinnie and i's relationship" she said.

VIEW COMMENTS

username who's letting her
go out and speak?

username she's right though🤷

nicowesley SHE SAID BENNY
IS A DICKSUCKER HELP😭😭

username unrelated but kendall
is so pretty actually
noravillanueva she is, such
a shame she's such an ass
username HELP 😭

username i get where she's
coming from, but i also get why
frances is acting like she is yk?

kendallwalker i said what i had
to, it's all the truth.
bennyfraser is it?

username i can't decide if the
problem is vinnie or kendall
username why not both? 😻

username frances is oddly quiet

vinniehacker both ken and i would
appreciate it if people just stopped talking
about our relationship like they know it
all. especially when it comes down to frances.
just be respectful to all of us. and please
stop assuming things from what you
see on the screen.
francesquinn literally shut the
fuck up. you're such a hypocrite.

username fran☹️

     kendall tossed her phone on her side by the couch. she stared at the boy who was serving himself a bowl of pasta in the kitchen. "what the hell is that comment, vinnie?" she raised a brow at him.

     he turned around slightly before turning his eyes back to the pot full of spaghetti. "i didn't say anything wrong?" vinnie shrugged. turning with his full bowl, setting it on the countertop.

     "why is it just so hard for you to call frances out for what she's doing? i thought you guys were just hooking up and that's it. you told me it was just that. if you don't feel anything at all, then why don't you have the guts to call her out for the bitch she is?" kendall scoffed.

     "i don't know." he shrugged. but after seeing the unsatisfied look on kendall's face he sighed, dropping his fork on the plate. "look. she's my sister's best friend, okay? i've had to tolerate her at functions since they were like thirteen. my family adores her, and i'll still have to see her at activities. i'm not gonna make those activities uncomfortable or awkward just because her and i argue on the internet." kendall was still not satisfied.

     "whatever. i'm just done with you letting everything pass by. every little thing she does you just dismiss. and it's just annoying, vinnie." kendall shook her head, getting up from the couch and walking to the bedroom.

     vinnie had gotten himself stuck.

estela's talking corner
i sometimes lowkey forget i have this app....