chapter fifteen.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN,,,
MULTI.

frances had a great birthday. that morning with vinnie was certainly something, and she could feel that it was taking up so much of her mind. she was set on speaking to vinnie about giving each other a shot, because they both feel the same way. she was kind of nervous to do that.

     she was going to do it after her birthday dinner, but the boy had not shown up. it sort of left her worried for the first half of the dinner, because he had told her that he would be there. "i'll be there, promise," that's exactly what he had said before leaving her house that morning.

     she stopped worrying when jasmine showed her a text from her brother saying "tell fran i can't make it, something came up". at least he was okay. she kind of missed having him there, it felt odd. nonetheless, it didn't mind her so much, because she could only smile because of that morning. she had told her friends about it, and none of them really seem surprised, since they all knew they had some sort of feelings for one another.

     she was really happy for sam as well. he had finally made a move on the girl from the agency, zoe. he had even asked to bring her to the birthday dinner, frances agreed to this. she was honestly a sweetheart and they instantly clicked.

     frances was feeling so happy that whole day. how could she not? it had been great. all of it.

     which is why she didn't expect it to be ruined.

kendallwalker 's story!

     what the actual fuck

what was that? he was with kendall? frances wasn't sure what was happening.

IMESSAGES !
vincente🧍 &&
fran

fran
what the heck
seen

fran
you're with kendall?
seen

fran
you literally told me
this morning that you
had feelings for me, wtf
seen

fran
vinnie what the hell
seen

fran
what the fuck
delivered

estela's talking corner
if i were to hypothetically write a new story, would you guys rather it be a vinnie fic or for someone else (suggest people)!