ch8

I opened my eyes to see my parents standing around my bed.

"Hunny we need to tell you something"

"We know it's really sudden but we can't afford to hide it from you any more"

"Your the leaders of the mafia and you what me to take over so you can retire"

"I-"

"Dear, did you tell her without me"◉⁠‿⁠◉

"I would never me dear wife"(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

"You guys are terrible at hiding stuff and sure I'll take over"

"But you don't like it when people hurt each other are you sure you can take the job?"

"Yeah your mother is right what if-"

"Do I look like a child who needs protection "

"....."

"Well yeah you didn't even notice when we came in room "

"Of course I did, I also noticed the maid in the shadows behind you "

"!!"

"See darling I told you that she could do it perfectly she is our daughter after all "

"..."

"Whatever we should be going now the maid behind us will be your personal servant, oh and make sure to get ready for an event we have to go to tonight "

I watch as my parents walk out the room closing the door behind them, the maid the emerges from the dark.

"Hello young miss my name is Uola"

"Did my parents give me a mission?"

"They did however, it's an assassination mission, the person you have to assassinate is Jeffrey Delfo"

"He is know for doing really shady things,he has been caught many times selling little girls to known p3døphiles and several other crimes"

"Ok let's get to it then, some outfits will come in Today please place them on my bed "
.
.
.
.
I stood inside a really shady but fancy building everyone was wearing a mask so it wasn't hard to keep my identity hidden.I assume it's some type of black market.