ch2

I have no idea what he has to do and I could care no less,all I know is that I'm about to beat a hoe >:)

*Remember Kaya your mission is to steal her mc role not to kill her*

"I know , that's why I'll steal her role and then kill her"
(⁠ ⁠'⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)

*(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)*

My thoughts stopped when a ray of sunlight jabbed itself into my eyes like a crowbar.I hissed at the sunlight earning a chuckle from Wryith. My eyes finally adjusted to the brightness .

 My eyes finally adjusted to the brightness

"Whoa"

* Your mission has started progress 1%*

"Where does the 1% come from?"

*Wryith*

"Ok little fox it's time for you to meet my family"

Wryith flashes me a mischievous smile.So I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"Little fox if you roll your eyes this much I'm afraid they get stuck like that eventually"

I use my eyes to curse him out but he just laughed it off.

****
We entered the village earning all sorts of looks . There were ones that were intimidated by Wryith's build and some who were stunned by my cuteness.

Whispers filled everywhere we went but I only paid attention to my occasional compliments.

Not long after we entered I could feel a pair of eyes burn there way into the back of my head.It came as no surprise that it was non other than miss Mc I think her name was Vl- Val- Vel-

*Valerie*

Yeah!, Valerie , anyways I could tell she was mad all the attention was of her and on to me. Well mostly me.

"MAKE WAY THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE QUEEN IS COMING THROUGH"

A man who I assume is the excuse of a ml James announced at the top of his lungs

I tried my best to cover my ears. I didn't realize that this amount of screaming could hurt my ears but it did.
Seeing me whimper and cover me ear from the noise Wryith glared at him along with other people.