the sleigh survey occurs

The Sleigh Survey was going well. No one had any new or broken sleighs and very few people (nearly everyone) had an illegal, unregistered sleigh somewhere in the possession. As THE Agent Snail was busy sorting out these issues UwU cat girl Hermione flounced in through the door and yelled, "SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THE Agent Snail then went to her and asked, "Do you have any unregistered sleighs to declare?" Hermione took immediate offence and pulled a sub machine gun from her pocket before strafing the room. THE Agent Snail was thrown backwards five yards as the bullets impacted. Across the room, Draco crumpled to the floor, blood pooling around his limp form. Dumbelleedoor sprinted towards his fallen son and cradled him in his arms before rushing him to the hospital wing. By a table, THE Agent Snail stood back up and walked over to UwU cat girl Hermione. "That was very unprecedented young lady. I only wished to enquire as to whether or not you owned a sleigh." Hermione made an 'oh' then said, "My apologies. I do not have a sleigh." THE Agent Snail nodded and moved onto the next person who happened to be da boss Will Schuester and asked him. "And you, Sir. Do you have any sleighs you wish to declare?" Will Schue shook his head. Then, THE Agent Snail turned and struck a pose before leaving.