CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES....... AND ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENT?????????

A/N this one doesnt have two parts we are so sorry we got a bit carried away.

Care of Magical Creatures was up next and Draco had recovered enough to join the class. They were in the greenhouse (a legit house that is green) with their teacher Sir Haggis (named so because of the haggises he had hunted and killed in his younger days when he was a very successful and famous Quiddutch player (according to his grandmother)). They were learning how to wrestle sentient, fire breathing pea pods. So far only da boss Will Schuester and Neville had succeeded in forcing them to go into a cococoon and then turn into spaghetti producing devil's coach horse beetle type thing called Farty McCloudface (A/N this is a real beetle. Search for it on Duck Duck Go). Draco was having paticulally bad luck since his pea pod was using its fire breathing appendage to strangle him. RONALD whanged his across the room then did a typical anime girl transformation (like in Glitter Force) before stomping his pea into the rather warm centre of the earth which was actually made of squirty cheese (who knew?). As Draco was rushed from the class to the hospital wing because he had had another almost death, Hermione turned her pod into Farty McCloudface by hugging it and whispering it a fun and relaxing song which went like this: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. With everyone either failing spectacularly or somehow succeeding Sir Haggis dissmised the class by farting which subsequently ignited because of all the fire in the room. As they fled the fireball that had once been the greenhouse, Hermione and Will Schue had their first kiss, ignoring the inferno that blazed behind them. Neville flew over and said, "Shnee Hee Hee Hee Hee."