Chapter-40

Hi guys I hope all are doing well.... ❤❤️

We all have freedom but some of us may not.... freedom means not only doing things in our way but also having responsibilities .... some of us feel like hell being locked..... feelings may be different but our heart is the same just follow your heart you will get the things what you want...I hope every one of us can do the things that we want !!!💖💖

***********************************************************************************************

Rushi's Pov,

Maya: oh Rushi.... how are you...

I got irritated by the same question .... she holds my hand and lightly pulled me forward... now I am standing in front of my whole gang but the question in my mind is still stirring...

Rahul Jiju: oh, Rose you brought drinks.... come give me one.....

rose went towards him and gave him the juice...

Rahul Jiju: why won't you get scotch... I want one.

Rose glared at him.... he will never change na...

Viraj jiju: Rahul.... 

Snehith: Bro do something... I can't do this much work in a week...

his face is like a zombie's.

Siya: do you think King will go back on his words...

but all looked at me at the same time... I didn't understand why they looked at me.... or what was going on in their mischievous brain.

Karan: I think there is a solution but don't know whether it works or not.....

I saw Alana coming towards us... I thought they are planning something with Alana...

Alana: hi .... what are you discussing???

maya: ha I think you already know Alana... 

Arun Jiju: can I ask you something??  

he looked at Alana... she nodded her head...

Arun jiju: is Addie, ok??

alana: hmm... oh....he said ...he has so much work... so he is not coming home....and hmm... he also has to go to another country after Arun brother-in-law's marriage and also hmm......

she looked at me and stopped her words.

Karan: oh man this is too much for all of us..... he just returned home still Aunt is not ok but he has to go......

I feel awkward between them... but suddenly they got this much hectic work... I am worried for them... I can't control my voice...

I: hmmm..... why... I mean.... why have you all got this much work..... 

all looked at me like I am talking the words which they never want to listen to...

Viraj Jiju: rushi hmm.... next week arun marriage is there na so we have to complete our work before that.....

" oh.... ok..."

Karan: Bro why are you hiding from her.... if we tell her she can help us... you know na except her he won't listen to anyone...

Maya: you alien just shut up...

I got confused....but why I should help them did they help me .... but they look so tired ... I can't see them like that... they didn't do anything...... if I can help them I will do it...

I: hmm.... what can I do??
siya: rushi are you sure??

"Siya I don't know what you want me to do.... but if I can help I will do....."