Chapter-22

Hi, guys welcome to the new chapter. 

Thanks for your continuous support. 

I am really glad to get all your attention. I hope this update can fulfill your eagerness. 

Please feel free to give any suggestions. And lastly Sorry for the late update.

 ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ 

Author's Pov, 

After his workout, King went to their room thinking about his doll's reaction to his future gift, but his life is not there, he looked around and thought she may be with his family. He got fresh up and went down, there he saw his doll sitting beside his father and talking happily in the living room. 

Immediately his lips turned up. A small smile on her face can light his mood. Is it really possible? a normal woman can lift up the mood of anything but normal Abhimaan Tagore's mood??? may be...

 Aadya: hi king ... how are you??

 She asked softly mixing both sweetness and innocence in her voice. But he knows she is not the one of that kind. So, he ignored her and sat on one of the couches. 

Papa: good morning.... king, is everything ok there??

 "Yes Dad" 

Rose: sir, breakfast is ready. Rushi got up along with the king and her papa. 

King is the one who first went towards the dining table. He sat on his chair just like every day. Already all family members and the monkey gang are present. Rushi came towards him and served him food. His eyes fell on her dress, in which he first saw her on their date, he remembered how beautiful she looked on that day. His eyes moved to her eyes she suddenly looked at him. His dark pearl eyes met her shining doe eyes the emotions they are having for each other, for a sec it felt like her whole hatred towards him vanished.

 His eyes look at her like they want her instantly, it's like a magical movement but it doesn't last long. 

Rahul: argh..... agr..... 

She jerked a bit and moved her eyes from him. He just wants to kill that bastard who ruined their moment. He turned his gaze toward Rahul, Rahul smiled at the king innocently. Rahul knows the outcome of doing this thing, but his nature encouraged him to behave like that. Rahul muttered a small sorry. King looked at him angrily like he will remove that smile from his lips. King again turned his eyes and looked at her, but she went to sit beside his mom. 

Saanvi: So, king can we know why you came back suddenly.... hmm... I mean as I know work is still pending right... 

She asked him mockingly with a small mischievous smile on her face she knows there won't be any answer from him but still she wants to tease him. Because she is the only one who is elder than the king and the king behaves a little softer toward her. So, she takes advantage of him. But she knows what her position and king's patience line is.

 Karan: oh, Saanvi sister-in-law do you think that king even knows what today's special.... if Amelia is there na then she will remain with him. but I don't think our king remembers today's special.

 he told with a small smirk on his face. He already did everything to get punished by the king by sending Rushi's photos to him. This one comment doesn't make more harm. So, he dared to mock the king.

 " Hmm... I think we should eat breakfast otherwise it will become cold...." rushi sensed a tense and angry situation... to calm everyone she told them to eat. 

Arranged MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara