chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

❆ Dream ❆

I was running again in the dark forest. I can hear running footsteps again, so I kept running until I got to the lake.

As I stepped through the trees a guy was at the lake, just standing there looking at the lake. He looked familiar like I seen him before.

I walked slowly to him, also watching my surroundings. I sniffed the air, but didn't sense anything.

The boy who was standing in front of me turned around. I gasped when he turned around, it was Zach.

He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, but he had no shoes and his eyes were white and no longer brown.

I tried to talk, but nothing came out. I was reaching for him, but every time I did it feels like I'm moving farther away from him.

Then he started walking to me, but when he made it to me he just passed right through me and kept walking. I was saying his name, but he never stopped.

Out of the shadows a wolf came out, he was all black, but he had red eyes. Zach didn't even flinch, he just walked to the black wolf.

I was running to him, but every time I did I get nowhere like I was stuck to the ground. Zach kept walking as the wolf growled at him. The wolf bend down it's head and bared his teeth.

Then everything went fast, the wolf jumped bringing down Zach. I was yelling, but they couldn't hear. The black wolf had it's teeth around Zach's throat.

Blood was coming out of Zach's mouth, his eyes closed, I was screaming. Then the forest faded out, now I was in a office, a desk stood in front of me, a chair was behind me.

I looked at the white wall's that were covered in mold. One window stood in the background, it showed no light. A door was on my right, it slowly opened.

A man with red eyes and was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans, he stepped through the door. He smiled at me as he made his way to the desk and sat down.

"Well, I see you got my message. Did you like show I performed back there before you came here?" I growled at him. He just smiled and nodded.

"Are you going to sit down or are you just going to stand?" I looked at the chair that was behind me.

I shook my head. "What do you want from me?" He stopped smiling and leaned forward on the desk. "You." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm not yours." He nodded like I was just joking him.

His hair was everywhere as he shook his head at me. "All I want is you, but if you stay here with me. I'll spare your family and your friends, also mate. Why do you even try, he doesn't love you anyway." I was angry now, but he was kind of right.

Zach has been rude to me ever since he knew I was his mate. Now he is trying to do better as a mate, but he needs work.

"You're wrong. He is trying to be better mate." He laughed as he got out papers from the desk. He threw the papers on the desk.

I grabbed a photo that has me and Lilly at the Zoo where we first met. "I know every move you make." He said looking at me. I put the photo down grabbing another one where me and Zach were at school fighting in Art class.