chapter¹⁹

A DRAGON?!

A DRAGON?!

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

08:50 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"is that a dragon?!" y/n shouts, looking up. the wind rushes over them, making izuku's hair fly all over the place. 

"yeah," izuku says, the large red dragon landing right in front of them. "it's kacchan's boyfriend-"

"he's dating a hybrid...that's so cool..." katsuki jumps down from the red dragon, walking over to izuku and y/n.

"are you guys on a date?" katsuki muses, looking at them both. "nice," izuku and y/n looks at each other. where they on a date?

"are you and eijirou on a date?" izuku asks with a smirk, making katsuki blush. the dragon turns into a human with red scales at the edge of his face. his fangs still bare and his eyes yellow with slits. 

"we were," eijirou says, hugging izuku. "but we spotted you and this beautiful maiden so i had to drop down. i'm eijirou," he hugs y/n, shocking her. he's a really friendly person. "nice to me ya!"

"hi, i'm n/n," y/n smiles. "you are so...nice! i'm sorry, but i thought dragons aren't that friendly with strangers?"

"eiji is like this with everyone," katsuki says, putting his arm around his boyfriend. eijirou smiles. "he says 'a stranger is a potential friend', whatever that means,"

"it's true!" eijirou huffs. "anyway, n/n. are you izuku's mate-"

katsuki slams his hand over eijirou's mouth before, chuckling at y/n and izuku and dragging his boyfriend away.

"you can't just say that, dumbass!" he says. eijirou winces, scratching his neck.

"i didn't know! i'm sorry!"

izuku takes a glance at y/n who's blinking rapidly. the root in her showing a white flower. fear flowers. rare flowers but mean, obviously, fear.

"don't take any notice to eiji," izuku chuckles. "he's a free spirit and he's the dragon prince so you know-"

"he's a dragon prince?!" y/n stumbles forward, her legs feeling like jelly. "i...okay. okay," she whispers. "you've got this, y/n," she turns to izuku with a smile. "come on. i want to meet him properly,"

🍪

"you're pretty manly, n/n!" it's officially nighttime as it's dark. they four of them hung out, telling stories, eating pastries and just feeling the grass between their toes. you know, normal stuff. 

eijirou hugs the black girl with a toothy grin. y/n hugs him back with a smile. 

"thank you, kiri," they separate from the hug. "next time, i see you, i'm expecting adventure tales, okay?"

"yes ma'am!" eijirou salutes, turning into a dragon in a puff of re smoke. he nuzzles his head against y/n's stomach, making her chuckle. 

katsuki gets himself up onto eijirou's neck, giving both y/n and izuku a salute. the two wave, watching the dragon rise up and leave them. alone. izuku looks over to y/n who watches the midnight sky. 

"do you want to watch the stars with me?"