Mindfuck (E)

POV Emma

Will stops in front of Luca's house. I give Luca a hug and thank her for the help and care she has given me. I get in Wills car and she waves us off.

"How was your trip?"

"Good... I think we have some other things to discuss... care to tell me?"

I give Will a summary leaving out the part from our awkward sleepover. I don't want him to know. I told Luca yet, which is already one person too much.

"So you're convinced she doesn't feel anything for you?"

"Yeah, I think she has other interest, besides it just can't happen"

"Shouldn't you at least talk to her?"

I shake my head

"It's better for me to forget her, she isn't interested"

"What are you gonna do now? You want to move in with me?"

"I am not sure yet, I sort of hoped I could stay for a few weeks until I figure things out. I think I'll take your offer, moving in with you and working in the club. But I don't want to accept just yet."

"You know, If you start working for me, you'll need to quit the drinking and drugs... like the heavy drinking. You can't be drunk on the job. You can have some, but just keep it down a bit. The drugs are a no go. And no wife banging. I can't have customers be mad at me because you steal their misses. You don't have to decide right now. Just let me know when you're ready. And for the time being you can stay over whenever you need. That won't change."

"I broke my promise to mom"

"You can always go back you know..."

"Pfft... i need some time"

"How are you physically feeling?"

"alright I guess, I had worse"

"Do we need to get you checked?"

"I don't think anything is broken, and I still live so I think I have no internal damage. The gap in my eyebrow is healing well. Headaches are gone as well

He nods and we keep quit for the rest of the ride. Arriving at his place he opens the door and shouts to me.

"One more thing, we're having a big party here. Guest will be arriving soon. It will be jammed. Just so you know. You can come down if you want. Maybe it can clear your head a bit"

"Maybe I will"

I head over to my room and get ready for the party, I put on a ripped pair of jeans and a white sports bra. I take a black button up shirt with white flowers and put it on m nightstand before laying down on the bed. I'm feeling lost and confused. I let down my mom, I screwed thing up with Natasha, I am fucking around. I'm hopeless. Please don't let me feel anything for a while. I open the a drawer, reach down underneath some clothes and take out a small plastic bag filled with white powder. Ugh. I shouldn't. I has been a while. Oh well. One line won't hurt. I take a card from my wallet, take some powder and make a line. I hover over with my noise and sniff it. I groan. I lay back again and let it do its work.

My door swings open. A blond girl is standing in the opening.

"Oh, sorry" I lift my head to check her out.

"No problem, can I help you with something?"

"I think I got lost, I was on my way back to the party"

"You're new her?"

"Yeah, first party here"

"You sure know how to dress for a party" I wink at her. I lift myself and put my arms under me for support, moving my butt to the side of the bed so I can get a better look at her. She wears black high heels and a short sparkling champagne colored dress showing a lot of cleavage. When I say short, I mean right underneath the bum short. She smiles and steps towards me. She gets between my legs. "You want to party here?" I smirk thinking she would say no.