Awkward Sleepover (N)

POV Natasha

Emma is coming back into the living room, I am just done with my phone call. Her hair is still a bit wet and hanging to one side of her face. It's the first time I see her hair hanging loose. She's wearing an oversized t-shirt and a woman's boxers. I can't keep my eyes off of her. "Sorry, I took an oversized shirt from you gigantic wardrobe, hope you don't mind" "no it's okey. You need some shorts?"

"If it's not bothering you, I would like to stay like this" I think she looks hot in her boxers. I'm getting hot by the looks of her. "Uhh... yeah, no, you look gre... I mean not bothering me at all, as long as you're comfortable" she nods affirming.

"I am going in bath and bed. If you like, the wine is on the counter. The remote of the tv is on the side table and over there you can find the sound system. There is food in the fridge and if you want something else just check the cabinets. Just take whatever you want. I'll go to the bakery in the morning so you don't have to worry about that." I walk by her. "Ow, and if you enjoy your stay, you can stay here for as long as you need, or want. Just promise me one thing. Come to school tomorrow" she looks at me and says "I will" and I disappear into my room.

I undress myself, leaving myself in my red thong and put on a fitting tank top while I remove my headband and makeup. I am leaning over the sink to get closer to the mirror.  Suddenly I see Emma in the mirror standing behind me. She's staring at my butt. I can't contain my smile and look her in the eyes through the mirror. I would lie saying I didn't like her staring. An instant blush is noticeable on her face and she gets clumsy. She panics and turns around "i am so sorry Miss brown, really sorry sorry sorry... I didn't ... you've..." I turn around and get behind her. I put my hands in her waist and bring my face closer to her ear pushing my body into her back. "breath Emma, take a deep breath, call me Natasha"

I feel her breath. "You left the fireplace burning and I don't know how to put it out" "aren't you used to seeing woman's body, is it the underwear ? Or is it just me?" I feel her breathing getting quicker again.

"I've seen my fair part of women's bodies" she smirks. I know she fucks around, I know she sees a lot of naked girl and I already regret making that comment. Actually, not my comment. I regret her answer. I don't want to be reminded she's a womanizer. The idea of her fucking somebody makes me angry and sad at the same time and I start to realize why. "Relax Em" I loosen my grip and take a step back "There is a button on the right from the fireplace, push it twice quickly to turn it off, once to turn it on again. Keep pushing to make it brighter or less bright." She quickly gets out.