ch 19 - explanations

you found yourself in bonnet's meeting room where a few people were.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?"  

your arms were grabbed and you were shook violently by none other than Akashi takeomi.

"h-hey, calm down...?" you asked wearily, you knew that once he was riled up, there was no calming him down.

"CALM DOWN? YOU KILL YOURSELF THEN WHEN WE WAKE YOU UP YOU JUST RUN AWAY FOR THE ENTIRETY OF YESTERDAY?! AND YOU TELL ME ETO CALM DOWN!?"

"WELL YOUR THE ONE WHOSE SCREAMING!!" you retaliated and you both went on a full ass argument on who is screaming.

"uhhh, why are those two fighting and why does sanzu look so depressed?" ran asked as both him and his brother entered the meeting room after hearing your and Akashi's screams.

"y/n killed herself, sanzu found her and left a little trauma on him, don't ask me how. when takeomi and koko woke her up she just up and left the building and went 'missing' for all of yesterday," kakucho spoke entering the room standing next to the brothers.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP? A KID ALMOST DIED OK? THAT'S WHY I LEFT FOR SO LONG?!" you shouted irritated, finally making him go silent.

"huh? why didn't you say that before?" he asked letting you go.

you gave him the 'bitch are you serious face' before replying.

"well your stuck up ass wouldn't let me tell you!"

"I'm not stuck up-!"

"is the kid ok now?" kakucho asked from behind you.

"huh? oh yeah, only his body died so he's good," you took a seat and leaned back.

"tf? his body died yet you're saying he's alive? how the fuck does that work?" rindo asked, confused as fuck.

"itadori yuji is the vessel of the cursed spirit, the king of curses ryomen sukuna. sukuna can take control of his body every now and then and well he did that and pulled his heart out keeping the boy hostage. so if yuji was to take control he would die," you stared up at the ceiling.

"so he switched?" ran asked taking a seat as well.

"mhm, I mean if he didn't megumi would have died, and well you don't want to be the cause of your friends death now do you?"

"what do you mean he's the vessel of a spirit?" rindo asked sitting next to his brother.

"what is this? interrogate y/n day?" you asked with a scowl.

"well you disappeared for an entire day with no warning, so yes its 'interrogate y/n day', " Akashi glared at you a you frowned at him.

"he ate a finger," you shrugged not really caring.

"HE WHAT?" they screamed at you together.

"what?? I said he ate a finger."

"you say that like it's a normal thing," takeomi spoke.

"it's not, but our world isn't normal now is it? but basically what yuji did was eat a finger with part of sukuna's soul sealed in it and well, sukuna was incarnated. lucky part was that yuji can keep him under control for the most part, other wise we would be back in the heian era where he would go on mass murder sprees for the fun of it," you shrugged, you could always put him back in his place.

"he was supposed to be executed but he has satoru by his side so it was postponed till he eats all 20 fingers."

"now how old is he?" kakucho asked.

"15."

"and he has to be executed?" 

"yup," you gave a thumbs up. "what happened to haruchiyo?" 

"he found you dead in your office, he took the hit, don't ask. me how," Akashi spoke, putting his hands up.

"yo, haruchiyo!" you shouted, he was still out of it, much to your dismay.

"I think he's high," you said.

"you think?"

"no, he's defiantly high." 

----------

kinda short

vote and enjoy

-insomniac