ch 2 - requiem

(a.n. : please listen to the piece above to help set the vibe, ty (: )

on the other side of shibuya, you roamed around the streets. you had your hair up in a bun and wearing all black.

ripped black leggings with an oversized hoodie. black combat boots for your feet and a mask to cover up your face.

you had a katana strapped onto your waist. its sheath was an obsidian black with gold designs dancing.

you sighed in content as you listened to mozart's requiem in D minor.

that content disappeared when you heard the faint scream of a female.

you stopped and stared into the alley you heard it from and a grin formed on your lips.

as you walked into the alley you removed your earbuds and blasted the requiem out loud for the world to hear.

"well, well. look at what we have here. another rapist." you said in a monotone voice, making the man stop with his movements.

"hey hey, how many people have you touched in a way? hm?" you taunted the man.

"why?" he asked, " you want to be one?" a crazed smile plastered his face, his grip on the women still strong.

you didn't answer instead the smirk on your masked face grew wider.

the high schooler's eyes widened as she saw your eyes. she could tell you were smiling like a maniac by the way your eye curled at the ends. she could tell that you were dangerous by the way your red eyes shined in the dark.

you pulled the hand that was on the high schooler away and leaned into her ear.

"run"

she quickly nodded and ran.

the man glared at you and pulled out a pocket knife.

you grinned more if it was possible under your mask and grabbed both his hands and shouted.

"your dancing with the gods now mortal!"

you held both of his hands with one of yours and twirled the crazy man around.

with your free hand you pulled out you katana and stabbed him in the chest.

you let go of him and let him drop to the floor.

sheathing your katana you dropped a spider lily on the man before you stared down at your now bloodied sweater.

"damn, and this was new too." you cursed under your breath.

"that was a nice show you put on."

your head swiveled to the source of the voice and you saw two men walking to your direction.

"and you are?" you asked despite already knowing who they are and who they belong to.

"Haitani Ran and my brother Haitani Rindo," the guy who looked like he went threw his first break up said and looked at her in content.

"l/n y/n, nice to make your acquaintance," you introduce yourself. "Now what do you and the purple jellyfish want from me?"

"jellyfish?" you heard rindo mutter and his brother snickered at the nickname.

"our boss wants to meet you."

you stopped and decided your options, go with them or don't.

you were bored so you chose option one.

"sure" you shrugged and followed the brothers.

but you didn't know that there would be so many familiar people there.

——————-

i hope you guys like this, if you have any tips please put them in the comments. ty :)