(23)✅

I said in shock, "Do you know him?"

He is the same person  whose picture was in the box.

"He was my uncle."

"Was?"

"He left us a long time ago. We have no idea if he is living or dead."

"Why did he go from you?"

"it's because my grandfather got into a heated verbal argument with him that ended in violence. Then he made up his mind to go his own ways."

I nodded, attempting to process the information I had learned about him. What makes robert desire to murder him?

"I hope he is okay and will return. I really miss him."

When I heard him speak, my heart ached. He is about to be killed today by the person standing next to him, but he is unaware of it. The fact that he doesn't know that he is alive, I can feel that he is sad.

"Let's go have something," he said.

time skip

I was sitting on the bed fiddling with my fingers around 4:30 in the afternoon. I'm unsure of what to do.

I know where he is, yet I am unable to kill him. Zephyr misses him terribly, but there is nothing I can do. He will undoubtedly harm both them and my family.

I rose from the bed and dressed myself. I stepped up to the box and pulled the gun while keeping the picture and other vital stuff in the bag.

I sighed and put it in my pocket while saying, "I hate that I'll do it again."

Except for the grandparents and the servants, no one is at home. I went to one of the senior maids, who was ostensibly engaged training other housemaids.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, Miss?' "Do you need anything?"

"I'm going outside; please let my parents know when they get home.

"I'll ask the driver to-"

"I'll go by myself"

"But miss, we can't let you leave on your own."

"I'm good to go and can go alone"

I remarked before ignoring her and leaving the home. Since nobody is home, I can finally carry out my plan without any issues.

time skip

"why have i been called here? wasn't I supposed to go there?"

i questioned myself not able to understand.

"finding me?"

When I turned to face you, Robert was standing there. I went over to meet him.

"Why did you call me, exactly?"