Full Connection

Raven

He truly has the nerve. I need to stop letting him get under my skin. I decided to head to the creek to blow off some steam. I stripped down to my boxers and sports bra and jumped in, it didn't do much but it helped. I could see in the distance that Autumn was running around with her mate and Jordon in wolf form. My wolf smirked, asking if there was an urge to run around. At the thought I swam to the bank where the forest tree line stood. I finished stripping down and shifted, running through the woodlands. A small rabbit would be a nice lunch.

Grace

I went back to the house to look for Raven but she wasn't there. I caught her scent and followed it to the creek where we hung out before. There I found her clothes but she wasn't there. Her scent went further into the woods.

"Did this girl go on a run without me?" I rolled my eyes and followed. ' she's going to get an ear full' Ashen laughed

Raven

"Your hunting game is off," I said to Willow. " Like you can do any better," they rolled their eyes. " Rabbits are fast little shits' they said, making me laugh. I mean yes we are a little slow due to our injuries, we found another one and Willow slowly stocked behind it at a distance. I guess it noticed us cause it started hopping away, they chased after it we were about to catch it but something tackled us to the side.

" What the hell..." I groaned, shifting back. " So you went to the creek without me," Grace said. My breathing hitched as I realized she was on top of me. " What about it?" I questioned trying to stay composed. She raised a brow and got off me but I wish she didn't. But I don't like the idea of fucking in the woods. I noticed her face turning bright red and I realized what she was staring at."Um....so did you happen to bring my clothes while you were looking for me" I chuckled nervously. " Yeah, no. I didn't," she said, still staring.

So, that was awkward. Grace and I went to her house cause it was closer from the lake, her parents weren't home as usual. " I think my dad has some old clothes that he doesn't wear anymore. Go shower, I'll bring some clothes for you." She said leaving me in her room. When I got out, she was sitting on her bed with clothes in her hands. I thanked her, starting to put them on. "Why did you leave? You could have said something to me." she spoke looking away. "Father happened, but it's alright" I replied pulling the shirt over my head. She grabbed my arm pulling me close. "Did something go wrong with him and your sister?" I nodded. "Are you going to talk to her?" I said I'll talk to her the next day, right now I wasn't stable-minded to see our dad again. I sat next to her, she moved into my lap resting her face in my neck.

"I just don't get it. It's an everyday thing that we're at each other's throats, and then him and mom after I walk away." She giggled, I faced her and she was smiling. "I'm opening up here" I mumbled a bit hurt. "No, I was just realising that you are very much alike. Both headstrong, don't tolerate bull, and protective." My heart skipped at each thing she said, however I still denied it. "I'm nothing like my dad." She sighed standing up "you're such a big baby." I rolled my eyes and got up but she pushed me back down. My brow arched trying to figure out what she's planning. "First I didn't say you can get up. Second, you two clash all the time because you remind him of himself. Third, are you still frustrated?" I nodded still confused. She crawled onto me again, this time fully facing me. "What are you doing?" Her smirk drove me to believe she had something up her sleeve.

"Don't worry about it" she whispered as she pulled me into a kiss. This feeling I enjoyed a low purr rumbled from my chest. She pulled away leaving me wanting more. She cupped my cheek with the same smirk, I watched as her other hand dipped into my pants. "Grace no!" I grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Don't worry about it, just relax. It's okay." She kissed my lips again, continuing her motion. I whimpered as her cold hands grabbed my hard on. She slowly started stroking me, I cursed as it felt good. I never even attempted this before. "Can I take that frustration away?" she mumbled against my lips. I nodded, whimpering from the pleasure it gave me. Willow was finally getting what they wanted. She pulled off her shirt, throwing it aside as well as her bra giving me a full view of her plump succulent breast, my mouth watered at the sight I just wanted to put my face right between them.

She smirked, letting go of my print. I grabbed her thighs, and the kiss intensified. "I'll need you to be gentle, ok." I knew what she meant. My hands traveled up her thighs rolling up her skirt. She angled me letting go a shaken breath. My tip was heated now, the heat slowly covered me. She's inching down my size. Once she stopped she told me to go ahead. I bite my lip staring into those beautiful eyes as I thrusted into her. She plunged her face into my neck, moaning. I stood up, turning to rest her on her back.

Those nails of her's are sharp, for every fast thrust I did she dragged them down lower. My mate pulled away from me grabbing my face pulling me into another kiss. I slowed my pace focusing on the kiss, she mumbled that she was close and not to slow down. Her core was tightening around me, but it felt so good I didn't want to stop.

As she requested I picked up my pace. The kiss broke again but with my bottom lip between her teeth. With a few more strokes a warm liquid flowed over me, I was close myself but I didn't want to release in her. I pulled out cumming on her stomach. Her breathing seemed to calm down, I worried about myself the least. Leaning next to her, my fingers trailed down her jaw. "Are you okay?" She smiled staring up at the ceiling. "I'm fine love." I kissed her forehead and made sure she was comfortable before cleaning myself off. Today might be the best day of my life.

Emma

It's currently one in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I decided to take another walk around, I went down the trail leading to the creek through the forest. I got to the bank and the moonlight reflected on the surface making a beautiful sight. "What a day" I muttered. " Had it rough," a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned to see Jordon leaned against a tree. I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Are you stalking me now?" He looked at me amused and smirked, that same smirk from before.

"Wow, why would you assume that Emma?" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the lake. " Why are you out here anyway?" he asked, standing next to me. "I should ask you the same. Aren't you supposed to be on guard." He chuckled, evading my question. "You're hard to talk to, you know" he turned my way, I nodded and kept my gaze on the water. He eventually left and I stayed for another hour then went to bed.

Grace

I woke up with Raven's arms around me, her face buried in the back of my neck. I cuddled into the feeling as she kissed my neck sending chills down my spine. "Morning" she whispered in my ear in a raspy voice. "Morning" I replied, turning to face her, she smiled and pulled me into a kiss. "I would love to stay longer but, I gotta go catch up with my sister. Wanna meet for a movie later?" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "yeah I'm looking forward to it." She got up to leave but I wanted more. I grabbed her arm making her look back. “A parting gift, please.” I mumbled. Her chuckle is so attractive, Goddess.

She leaned down expecting a kiss, but I thought of something better. I pulled her in closer, getting a perfect view of her neck. I bit down. Hard enough to leave a mark. Her body shuddered under my teeth, and the moan she let loose was tempting me to do more, but she had to leave. “Fuck, I’m going to get you back for that.” She whispered, pulling away. I smirked looking forward to it.

She threw on her clothes and left, while I started to change my sheets. I was about done when she ran back in the room shutting the door behind her. I looked at her shocked and confused " what's the matter?"

"Ah,your parents are home" she chuckled nervously. "What..." I muttered and peeked out my window both their cars were in the driveway. "Well shit" I said under my breath. "Grace!" I heard my mother call for me downstairs. "This was unexpected." Raven said, rubbing the back of her neck.

I mentally and physically slapped myself and started rethinking my life decisions.

****