News

Chapter Fourteen 

Chapter Fourteen 

Brooke Anderson stood at the gate of the Airport waiting for Aurora. The late-night call amazed him but who knew she would be back for everything that Slade destroyed for her. Aurora walked outs with Madison spotting Brooke. Brooke instantly found them as his eyes went over her baby bump.

"Hey!" He cared less when his eyes fell on the cut over her face. "I am hoping you got everything I asked you to get." She demanded firmly. For a moment he didn't recognize the girl standing in front of him. Aurora was the sweetest lady he had ever known. Something about her changed. Slade changed her for bad "Yeah, I have it." He says ad he wraps the coat around her that he was holding earlier. "It was your father. I couldn't have a better welcome gift. Brooke speaks and Aurora nods her head. Madison helped her inside the car while Brooke kept their luggage inside and got on the driving seat.

"You still work for them," Aurora asked, glancing out the car window and seeing the familiar road. "Yes, I am gathering all the illegal stuff they have performed since day one. Athena manipulates Iorwreth badly for this time. That guy can't think straight about what is right and wrong." Brooke breaks the news to her as Aurora chuckles. "Let her manipulate him. I want him manipulated and trapped until I am done with everything." Aurora speaks, leaning against the car seat as broke nods his head. "Is that Slade!" Brooke asked, eyeing her baby bump but no answer came. He knew he have to shut his mouth for a while. 

They reached Brooke Mansion. He guided Aurora and Madison through important places and takes them to their room. "You guy can freshen up. I will get some food." Brooke speaks to Madison as she smiled warmly at him. "It's that fathers and mothers!" Aurora asked, eyeing the boxes inside the room. 

Athena was throwing everything. These boxes are labeled Mr. Ryan, Mrs. Lily, and yours. I considerably thought this meant everything to you. So I brought them here and looked for you after Vanessa's death, but no one found you. It was like you never existed." Brooke speaks as Aurora sat on an arm's chair and pulled the taping off the boxes. "Thank You!" Aurora smiled through her tears and He recognized the old Aurora buried within her. "You were Mr. Ryan everything!" Brooke speaks and left the room.

After showering Aurora wore a denim jumpsuit. She walked outside into the living hall. She finds Brooke over the laptop while Madison is inside the kitchen. "Hey!" Aurora speaks to Brooke as he smiled at her. He was handsome for his age of twenty-seven with blonde hair and blue eyes that he always hide under the glasses. "Here I have pulled off major things from the records." Brooke passes the file to Aurora as she takes it. She opens the file and takes closer records of all the frauds and illegal things done by Athena and Iorwerth. The file had everything except one. 

"It doesn't have an original wedding contract that had my name," Aurora asked and Brooke nodded. "I look for it for five months. It must be tugged inside somewhere safe." He speaks making Aurora smile. "Did you check my father and Slade safe!" She asked and Brooke look at her in amusement. "Slade doesn't have any safe and your father's safe was empty when I checked it last." He says as Aurora remembers taking out her property paper and everything from it. 

"Iorwerth briefcase have a safe place. When you open the upper side you find a concealing velvet Corrugated board. I discovered it when I was dating him." She replied and Brooke make mental note of it. "I will check it!" 

Aurora nods when Madison joined them and places the fruit on Aurora's lap. "You have barely eaten!" She speaks and passed another fruit bowl to Brooke. "You are working hard." Brooke smiled at her warm gesture. 

"You look beautiful with this pregnancy," Brooke speaks watching Aurora as she smiled widely. "This baby is the best thing that has happened to me in the entire year!" She rubs her belly warm. 

"You can't go out until you deliver the baby. Trust it safer this way than another way." Brooke advised as Madison agreed with her. 

"I have two months more!" Aurora informs him and he nods eating his fruits. "You guys can text me all this list of meds and things you need. I will get it when I am returning from the office and don't open the door until it's me."  Brooke speaks as he closes his laptop and put it in the bag and gets up from the sofa. 

"I will see you in the evening Aurora!" He says and leaves the Mansion while Madison smile. "That guy is amazing!" 

"I know. I dated him once!" Aurora speaks as Madison's eyes widen watching her. "Why didn't marry him?" Aurora just sighs and keeps the empty bowl on the table picking Brooke one. "We were kids back then nothing solemn and His parents passed and he broke up," Aurora speaks. "He was like my best friend before Venessa!" Aurora speaks making Madison nods her head. 

"I made some juice. You want them." Madison asked and Aurora nods her head. Madison noticed her silence. She was silent, mostly since she ran away from Zagreus. She came back with juice and takes the seat beside her. 

"Why did you suddenly decide to come back after you ran away," Madison asked and Aurora watched her. "City was unknown even if I look for help I won't find one plus this is the only place I can bring my baby up without any danger. We are safe here than in any other place in the world." Aurora speaks and Madison nods her head. "One that amused me my kidnapper knew me. When I ran I knew he wanted something. He wanted me." Aurora speaks as Madison freezes. She didn't want to disclose the Zagerus news to her. She wanted to keep her safe and the best way to keep her safe was by not telling anything.  

In the evening Aurora was sleeping on the couch when Brooke walked inside while closing the door behind him. He steps inside the hall, finding Aurora sleeping peacefully. "These days she hardly gets sleep," Madison speaks walking with water and handing it to Brook. He takes the glass of water and sips it watching Madison. "I found the original contract." He breaks the news to her. Madison smiles widely watching the sleeping Aurora. 

"She will have everything back." She speaks making Brooke chuckle. "She will have everything back except her parents. Her perfect planned life had been torn apart." Brooke speaks lowly. "She will have us and the baby. That is enough!" Madison says and she steps covering her properly. 

"I found something more than the original contract papers," Brooke speaks watching Madison placing a kiss over Aurora's forehead. 

"What is it?" She asked facing him and standing over her shoes. "Ryan and Lilly were killed!" Her eyes widen at the news. Brooke nods his head speaking. "Let me know when she wakes up," taking a last glance at Aurora he walked inside his bedroom. 

After waking and having dinner aurora was sitting with Brooke in the hall along with Madison. "Do you have reports of your parent's death?" Brooke asked and aurora nodded glancing at Madison. Madison gets up and walks away. Brooke opens his bag and takes out some files, opening when Madison comes back holding the file and passing it to Brooke. 

Brooke takes out two different pages from both files passing them to Aurora. Aurora sits upright and takes the pages reading them. "They were killed!" 

Aurora's eyes widened after reading two different reports of her parents from the hospital. "Athena gave them sedatives that resulted in heart attacks one after another. They have killed Aurora." Brooke speaks as Aurora shakes uncontrollably and fresh tears roll down her cheek. 

"She took everything from me!" Aurora broke down as Brooke takes the Paper back and Speaks. "I getting a lawsuit in trial!" He announced.