Menaces

Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Aurora holds her three months belly, taking a seat on the dining chair, glancing at Madison, boiling soup for her. "I have gotta Job as a Freelancer for a few months!" Madison sighed as she shifts wiping her hands on the towel and grabbing the bowl from the cupboard. She was tired of Aurora doing a number of jobs together day and night making money for her unborn baby, tho she knew she has the lineage to go back. "We discussed this Aurora! You are not walking out of this house. Your health condition is not supporting you." Madison warned and Aurora just sat there drinking the water and rubbing her baby bump.

"And I told you we are running out of saving you have over this baby. I need a Proper job and do something so I can do something. At least for the baby. After the incident everyone recognizes me and it makes the work environment harder for me. At least freelancing would be good. I can work from home and earn something rather than waste like my old life." Aurora speaks truthfully finding the table design more mesmerizing and Madison places the soup bowl in front of her. 

"You aren't leaving this house, Aurora. Until this baby is born! I will have a job if we need money." She stated coldly as Aurora watches her with amazement. "Why are you so terrified to send me out of the house?" Aurora questioned holding her baby and Anna sighed facing her as Aurora's mood swings hit and she moves the soup bowl away.

"Because I don't want you to be dead or kidnapped!" She says and grabs the fruits while taking the seat beside Aurora as Aurora peeked at her in astonishment. 

"Who is looking for me?" She asked Again nervously when her thoughts moves to Iorwerth's last threat to her. Madison stops chopping while peeking at her. 

"I don't know what Athena framed out in the city and to the people but It's not just Iorwerth who is looking for you some people can be hurting this baby." She says as Aurora holds her baby belly nodding her head.

"Then we will move away. I desire a life with this baby. I don't know how I am gonna extrapolate this out but I am sure I want to shield this little life inside me. I enjoy this baby, Granny." Aurora said as tears welled up at the corners. Madison left everything and embrace her tightly nodding positively her Hormones and Buried feeling were everything that was coming out with the pregnancy. Last Month Aurora stopped therapy sessions as there was a great sign of improvement and motivation within her but lacked the strength and confidence to pull things that Old Aurora never had. 

"Then we will move to Glasgow. Where no one will find us. I have my bungalow there and Business there that is the safest place we can be." Madison expresses as there was a hasty knock on the door. The knock was so clangorous that Madison comprehended the circumstances were gonna get sinful. 

"Go, obscure in the subterranean chamber fast," Madison warns Aurora as there was another bell ring Aurora got up safely walking away and hiding. 'Whoever is looking for isn't unassailable. I need to conceal it for my baby. I had done no wickedness to Athena but she contorted my life upside down at the instant. I hope Karma recreates his card.'

Madison walks up towards the door as another ring came. She opened the door wide finding  Zagerus standing with a few people behind him. "Your granddaughter, Aurora Linnaeus is missing and you haven't gone out and found her out!" Zagreus stated coldly as his men stepped inside while Anna stood surprised to see him after three months. 

"I have no connection with Linnaeus! As soon my daughter got wedded to Ryan I split off my ties with them and I don't care where is she. Now, request your men to proceed out!" Anna intimidates as Zagreus cared less and strode inside the house while glimpsed around when his eyes fell on warm soup and freshly chopped fruits. 

"Fruits and Soup ain't a good combo!" He stated coldly and anna walked blocking his way as he shifted. "What I feast is none of your business," Madison speaks without emotions. 

"Look around she is here," Zagreus ordered as his men moved to search the out. "Adair Stop!" Anna shrieked at top of her lungs as Zagerus skims at her and gestures his men to stop. 

"She is not with me! I have never seen her so how can I protect her." She states as Zagerus eyes fall on the picture on the wall. Madison quickly smirks at her thought, She had already removed the picture from the wall since Zagerus made his first visit to her. "Quite interesting to find a women's house with no picture or these walls tells another story." He comments watching her when his shoes tap on the making sound. Aurora's eyes widen as she felt the echo in the room.

"My House Interior is nothing to do here I was getting it renovated and as per Ryan and Lilly's daughter why don't you visit his Ex fiance. He might have a piece of information for you. He is the also one looking for her, I had his men's at my house looking for her. What if he found here?" Madison played safe walking closer to him without fear but more of a Challenge. 

"If Iorwrthe had found her she must be dead by now. Athena won't have a day facing Aurora with her husband." Madison smirks as Zagures watches her coldly. even if she is dead I will have her body in my possession." He voices and walked out in anger as his men followed him behind but then he stops taking all the relief breath she had for a moment. 

"Your word doesn't mean to me but it means to me until I don't find her. Make sure you keep her safe until I am back to claim what's mine already. And I know she is with you otherwise you won't be buying meds every month and have a chamber in a small house. My inheritance life is in your hand." He states as he faces her and Madison watched him in amusement. 

"You want her 'cause she was sworn to you," She speaks while holding her bitterness together. 

"She was promised to me and I have my name craved over her skin! She is the legitimate Linnaeus to pay the death for Adair women. I hope you remember what happened in the past." Zagreus states As Madison glared at him.

"Aurora will pay no obligation and will never be part of your family. You Keningstone Men just use women as toys and get them pregnant. Yes, I saved my best friend from death and my granddaughter had to pay that debt for my mistake. But she will never be the debt I promise this to you. She will never be yours."

"The fact she is already Mine. How much do you want to deny the fact that I am the person Aurora will end up with at last?"  Zagreus smirked at his win while Madison just glared at him in her anger. 'The boy did have the power and audacity to smirk at me doesn't he remembers what I have done to his clan.'

"You will never get her Zagreus. Just Remember Ares Aziel King has started the war in the mafia Gonzella's son is already bygone. He will be coming for you and your family." Madison smirks and Zagerus chuckles and steps closer to Madison with intimidation the created fear just in a second. Madison instantly looked away from his eyes in fear. 

"One thing for you to worry about is we have been mates," Zagreus smirked in triumph making Madison's world freeze on the spot. "While he is having his life he is also eliminating his enemies with one help that's Adair kin just in one thing retrieval. Aurora!! He will bring her to me. Even my lineage doesn't know so fear Madison I am not a toy to play with. I work with my own enemies with no peril and backfire. You commence caring regarding your granddaughter."