Epilogue

Clara's POV

"Remember when I told you there will be someone out there will treat you right?" I asked Nicole as I put finishing touches to her look.

"Yeah" she's whispered, trying hard not to cry.

I'm also trying not to cry too.

"There" I said, turning the chair for her to check herself out in the mirror.

"Thank you" she hugged me, letting out a sob.

"Come on, you'll make me cry." I laughed, making her join me.

"I'm so happy, Clara."

"I'm so happy too."  I can't really contain it. "I'm glad that you're finally happy and met Nathan." I continued.

A lot has happened these past few months. Today, Nicole's tying the knot with Nathan, the love of her life.

Kenneth had been put behind bars for life. I wonder how he managed to stay out of getting with the police for that long. Head going away for for a long while and there isn't going to be anything from him ever again. Bella is on house arrest for attempted murder, while getting medical attention. She'll also not give us any issue from now on.

"Let's go. It's time." I said, handing her the bouquet.

We positioned ourselves as how we had rehearsed. The song started, and the doors feeling open.

Nathan's POV

Today is the happiest day off my life. Nicole is going to be mine forever. Friends and family packed here too make everything beautiful. The doors open as the song filled the room. The bridesmaids let the way, and there she was, as beautiful as always, following behind them with her mum.

"I hand over my daughter to you. Please take care of her, and if you don't love her anymore, bring her back to me as you came for her." Her mum said, handing Nicole to me.

"I'lll protect her with my life." I said.

After the vows and exchange of rings, it was time to throw the bouquet. Dan proposed to clara right after she caught it. Zac and Collins were also planning theirs right after.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Nicole asked, while we swayed to the music on the dance floor.

"I can't believe you're finally mine now." I said doing abruptly to kiss her, while the crowd cheered on......