Chapter 3

Crystal's pov

I looked around to find priest was having an conversation with..um is that Mr Simon Knight. Wait. Dante Knight. Simon knight. Dante is Simon's son. FuCk they are billionaires. Oh God! Means if I didn't stop this drama, I'll end up marrying a billionaire.

I have to do something. If they'll get to know about this fake bride thing they might forgive Maddison and her family but they won't spare me.

Scared, I turned towards Dante who was looking straight with stone face. My eyes then went towards Maddison's family. Her mom is staring at her phone again and again. Maybe she's trying to contact Maddison. Her father and grandparents are talking with Dante's father and another man beside him. This is my chance. Come on Crystal.

I cleared my throat hoping Dante will notice me but he is still looking ahead. I again did the same but got no response. I groaned.

"Mr Knight" This time I decided to call him but he again ignored me.

Is he deaf? But wait, he did listen when Maddison's dad talked to him. Maybe he is purposely ignoring me, or may be he is ignoring Maddison.

Sighing I pinched his wrist, little too harshly.

"What?" He whisper yelled at me.

"Mr Knight we need to talk, now" I said slowly.

"Mr Knight *chuckles* from when did you start calling me Mr knight? And what happened to your shrill voice? Unlike other times, your voice is not annoying me today" He asked and I almost giggled.

Even he agreed that Maddison's voice is annoying. Hehe.

What am I doing? I'm not supposed to giggle and make jokes, right now. Their is a serious problem.

"Shut up and listen to me carefully. We need to talk, it's urgent" I told him hoping he will agree.

"I'm not interested in your bullshits. So please, shut up" He said arrogantly.

Bastard.

"It's really urgent, please" I said roaming my eyes towards Maddison's family and thankfully they were still busy.

I again looked at Dante but he was looking at his wristwatch with a frown.

"Dante" I heard a voice.

I looked ahead to find a beautiful woman in her late forties looking at our way with a sad smile. She is wearing a beautiful navy blue gown with beautiful necklace and earrings. Her hairs are styled in French bun. She is one hell of a gorgeous woman.

"Son" She said looking at Dante with sad smile. She's Dante's mom. Oh my God!

Dante looked at her and smile reassuring at her.

Oh my God. He can smile. I thought he only can make angry face. Hehe. But his smile is gorgeous even though his smile is not reaching his eyes.

"I'm sorry" She said looking at him and then at me. She's looking at me with slight anger.

"It's okay mom. I'll manage everything" Dante said kissing her forehead.

They're adorable.

"I wish I could do something for you" She sighed sadly.

Why everyone is looking upset from this wedding, except Kingsleys.

"Mom you atleast tried for me and that's enough for me. Don't blame yourself" Dante rubbed her arms and she smiled. Sad one.

She start leaving from the stage when I caught her wrist. She looked at me furiously.

"What?" She snapped.