Part 6

Hayden's POV;

"Brook, do you want some dinner?" I ask, she's laying on the couch under a blanket. "Baby, did you hear me?" I ask, I walk into the living room and sit on the edge of the couch. Her eyes are closed and her breathing is steady, she is sleeping like an angel. I lean down and place a kiss on both her eyelids. They flutter open and she looks up at me with a soft smile. "What do you want for dinner, babe?" I ask. She sits up and connects our lips deeply and I know where she's going with it. I pull away chuckling, she tries to pull me back in. "You need to eat actually food, although, I would like to put that pretty mouth of yours to good use." I say smirking, she slaps my arm. "I'm just teasing princess, what do you want to eat?" I ask, I place a light kiss on her cheek. "Pasta sounds good." She states. "My pasta loving girl, chicken Alfredo okay?" I ask. Brooklyn nods her head and lays back down covering herself with the blanket. She is laying on the couch naked do to some extra curricular activity's that we had done. Are neighbors probably really hate us, we are like two rapid bunnies. "Okay, I'll bring you a bowl when it's done." I say, I  kiss her luscious lips once more before getting up. I go back into the kitchen and start making her dinner.

Brooklyn takes the last bite she had in her bowl and then set it on the coffee table. She scoots into my side and lays her head on my chest. We are sitting on the couch watching Netflix, I'm not sure what we are watching because it's one of her shows. I feel something brush against the waist band of my shorts. I look at Brooklyn, she's looking at the tv as if she hadn't done anything but I know it's her hand. "What are you doing baby?" I ask her. "I'm watching my show." She says innocently. I chuckle and stand up causing her hand to fall off of my lap, I take our bowls into the kitchen. "Babe!" She groans from in the living room.

I start cleaning up the kitchen, listening to her grumbling under her breath still. As I'm drying all the dishes I hear her bare feet stomping through the apartment. She comes into the kitchen with her blanket wrapped around her, I know she's cold because it's cold in our apartment. "Babe, you said you'd watch my show with me." Brooklyn says. She wraps her arms around me from behind, her hands go up my shirt. "I was, let me finish up the dishes and I'll be right back int there." I say, I know what she wants and I know that she knows I know. "Take your shirt off, you know I don't like it when you wear your shirt." Brooklyn says, she drags her nails over my abdomen. "Make me." I tease. I groan when she bites my shoulder through my shirt. "You know I will." She says, she drags her hand down my abdomen to the waist band of my shorts. "Brook?" I ask, she bites me again as her hand slips into my shorts. She grips my shaft through my boxers, I groan and I almost drop the bowl in my hand. "Take. Your. Shirt. Off." She says while nibbling on my shoulders after each word. Brooklyn squeezes my shaft again, reminding me that she still has ahold of it. "I'll take it off after I finish drying the last of these dishes." I say, I'm still trying to hold my ground but I know damn well she can get me to submit anytime she wants. Brook squeezes tighter and I set the bowl down and grip the counter. "God!" I groan. "What did you say?" She asks, she moves her freehand up the inside of my shirt and grips my throat. "I-I-I will, I'll take it off." I say, I feel my shaft twitch against her hand. "Good." She mumbles and moves away from me. She hopes up on the counter with the blanket still wrapped around her. Brooklyn watches me intensely, I slip my shirt over my head. I toss it on the counter beside her and then dry the rest of the dishes.

"Come here." She says, I ate the drying rag down and stand in between her legs. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her forehead against mine. My shaft is hard in my boxers and I know she saw. She has me so intoxicated with her, I swear, she'll be the death of me. "Kiss me." She says. I smirk and shake my head no and her brow immediately shoots up. "Do I need to remind you how easy it is for me to make you submit?" She asks, I try to act like her words aren't affecting me. "Me? Submit to you? I think that's the other way around." I say. She grips my throat and pulls my hair at the same time. My shaft throbs in my boxers and I can't help but grip myself. Her eyes look down at my hands before she looks back up, a smirk plastered on her face. Her hand that was on my neck snakes down my body and back into my shorts. This time however, she slips it into my boxers as well and takes my shaft in her hand. I groan when she starts stroking me, her eyes never leave mine. She pulls my hair making my head fall back so she has access to my neck. She starts sucking on my neck and collarbone, I groan when she thumbs my tip. "Shit." I moan, my stomach tightens and I know I'm close to coming. Brooklyn sucks on my sweet spot and strokes me faster. I squeeze my eyes shut as I'm getting ready to nut in my boxers. But then right as I reach the edge, I am denied as her hand is removed. "*laughs* Not so fast there daddy." She says teasingly. Brooklyn pulls the blanket off of herself and she lets it fall on the floor. She puts both her feet up on the counter giving me a full view of her wet core. Brooklyn pulls me to her and pushes on my shoulders to let me know what she wants. I lean down and waist no time running my tongue between her folds. She grips my hair in her hand so she can keep me at her core. I keep my grip on her thighs and I delve my tongue into her wet hole. I moan as she taste so good and she must like it because she cries out in pleasure. "Suck on my clit." She moans out. I do as I am told and start sucking her clit getting it nice and wet with my saliva. She grips one of my hands and brings it to her mouth. She sucks on two of my fingers and then gives me my hand back, I smirk because I know what she wants. She moans as I start fingering her wet pussy, I curl my fingers in her. "Fuck! Keep going!" Brooklyn moans, I speed up the thrusts of my fingers. Her thighs start shaking and she grips my hair tighter, pulling on it causing me to groan against her clit. "I'm coming!" She cries out. I don't stop my thrusts and she starts squirting, I connect our lips to muffle her screams.

A/N; Here is another update because I feel y'all deserve it because I didn't put my full effort into part 5. I hope y'all enjoy.