Part 2

Brooklyn groaned as she rolled over as she can feel that she's sore, she reaches out trying to find Hayden. She groans again this time tossing the blankets off of her when she doesn't feel her. Even with the soreness she starts to ask herself if what happened was all a Dream until she heard footsteps. She opened her eyes finally to see she was in fact in Hayden's room and the girl herself walked through the door with two cold waters and pain killers. Hayden noticed the Latina was awake and smiled, even blushing a little as she thought about what occurred between them. "Jerk." Brooklyn groans. Hayden laid back down next to her confused at what she meant. "I thought it was all a dream when I didn't feel you next to me." Brooklyn explained to her confused friend.... girlfriend? Hayden laughed a little and the cutely teased, "You mean to tell me that your first thought wasn't that I hit it and quit it?" Brooklyn slapped her arm but chuckled herself, she pulled Hayden closer. She doesn't ever want to sleep in a different bed from her again. Sleeping in her arms was like pure bliss wrapped up in warmth.... and the smell of sex. "Do you need these pain killers? I uhm, I figured you might be sore." Brooklyn chuckled, her face heating up as she looks in Hayden's eyes. "I am sore thanks to you and" Brooklyn strokes Hayden through her boxers, "your friend." Hayden's face heats up, she still can't believe her best friend feels the same way for her. "Careful now... I wouldn't want to have to make you more sore so soon." Hayden threatened. Brooklyn gave out her cute little giggle not bothering to listen as she slips her hand into the pair of boxers. Hayden sweared in that moment that she would never get enough of this crazy Latina who enjoys pushing the limits. "Come here." Brooklyn pouts as she wants to kiss the others lips but her neck is sore. Hayden chuckled and scooted to the end of the bed, knowing her friend wouldn't... couldn't follow her. Brooklyn pouted. "You're trying to get me to do all the work." Hayden teases. She's in her boxers her shaft now hard and her sports bra with her hair in a messy bun, Brooklyn took in the view. "No!" She gets defensive, "all I need you to do it set me in your lap." She claims. Hayden teases more. "And just what are you going to do once you're in my lap?" Brooklyn chuckles and her face heats up a little... so does her core as she thinks about what she wants. "Well, I could kiss you all I want and suck on your neck as I Please and... oh, I know. I know. I can ride your definitely not so little friend until I'm screaming your name." Brooklyn says straight up with enthusiasm in her voice, she always speaks her mind. That's one of the things Hayden likes about her and the girl knows that. The older girl looks at the Latina and just can't resist, she sits against the headboard and pulls her into her lap. Smirking, Brooklyn consumes Hayden's lips into a deep sloppy kiss. Hayden moans, running her hands over the girls naked body. "Don't you need to take your pill?" Hayden asked considering the load she shot all the way up in her. Brooklyn nodded and Hayden carried the girl into her room to get it, after taking it they don't bother going back to Hayden's room. They sit how they were in Hayden's bed and Brook wraps her hand around the girls throat as they continue making out. A few times lightly squeezing but never to choke her, Brooklyn just knows it makes her more steamy. (Wink wink) Hayden massages the girls thick thighs as their tongues entangle, Brooklyn tried to fight for dominance and almost wins until Hayden sneaks a way in to distract her. She starts rubbing her clit causing her to moan and let Hayden's tongue take over. Brooklyn's other hand, the one not on Hayden's throat, comes down and massages her breast through her sports bra. This time Hayden moans into the sloppy kiss as she continues rubbing Brooklyn's bud. "Mmm!" Brooklyn lets out as she pulls away from the others lips. "I'm getting so wet for you papi. Keep going." Brooklyn moans, Hayden smirking at her still very much so enjoying the nickname. The older girls member fully hardened to the max, making an appearance out the waistband of Hayden's boxers. Hayden slips her ring and middle finger through Brooks folds and right into her wet entrance. Breathless, Brooklyn grips Hayden's shoulders trying to not move so much do to the fact that she is sore. However, she can move up and down perfectly fine and she starts to fuck herself on Hayden's fingers. "That's hot." Hayden says as she lets out a chuckle. "You like this?" Brooklyn asks moaning. "Definitely but, I think my "not so little friend" would like it better" she says, quoting Brooklyn's own words. Brooklyn giggles and stops as she allows Hayden to have her fingers back. She sits up a moment to allow the girl under her to take off her boxers. As she goes back down, Hayden's tip is poking at her entrance. "Can you grab that lube right there?" Brook asks, knowing she's gonna need it even though she's soaked with her own wetness. Hayden leans over and grabs the medium sized bottle off the nightstand. Brooklyn opens it and drips it onto Hayden's tip, she strokes her from the tip all the way down her entire shaft. She massages some into her balls feeling that the girl is certainly going to have a good load to fill her with. Brooklyn aligns Hayden to her entrance and slowly sinks down on her cock. Hayden groans grabbing the girls hips to help her adjust. "Wow! You feel even bigger!" Brooklyn said, not joking at all as she could hardly handle taking her in all the way. Maybe it is just because the last time she was on top of her, Hayden's member wasn't fully hard. Brooklyn holds on to Hayden neck with one hand and the other she braces herself on the headboard. She places wet kisses on Hayden's lips ash she starts to slowly keep retaking her dick after having picked herself up off of it. The lube combined with her wetness allowed Brooklyn to take it exactly how she wanted in while also allowing for Hayden to slip deep inside her. Hayden watched the girl in pure bliss, her facial expressions, the way she gripped her neck and the headboard, the way her pussy stretches around her cock. Hayden listens to her sweet moans smirks amused as Brooklyn can hardly control herself do to the pleasure. "You gonna cum for me?" Hayden asked, holding her hips allowing her grip to move with the girl on top of her motion... Brooklyn just let out a whimper not able to give an audible yes as she sloppily rides the huge dick inside her. "That's it! That's it! Come for me babygirl!" Hayden cheered her on knowing that that is exactly what she needed to through her over the edge. Brooklyn slammed down on her cock shaking and moaning out something that nobody not even Brooklyn herself could understand.