Am I married???😱😱

Hi guys ...... I hope you will like my story.... this is my first time writing a story.

And i hope you will like it...

pls support me if you like my story...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A young woman is seated in a luxurious airplane wearing an excessively heavy lehanga and expensive jewelry. Her hands are sore from wearing heavy bangles and kalire (heavy jumkas linked to bangles), Every inch of her body covered with rich elegant accessories and her eyes are inflamed from sobbing nonstop.
She is in deep thoughts...
She looked down at her lehanga, which was expensive, and she held tightly out of pain in her heart. She then turned to look at her nuptial chain, which was sparkling like a star with gold thread combined with black beads and a diamond pendant looking very lovely in her neck. A single tear fell from her eyes as she suddenly realized what had happened, and she muttered to herself, "AM I married now?" Her body, mind and heart are unable to accept the truth. She is trying to make her eyes as big as possible so that she can come out from the nightmare. She is in deep pain.

She closed her eyes and recalled everything that had occurred during the previous 30 days. For her, those are the days she despises the most.

.......................Flashback................................

A small girl running towards garden to meet her beloved elder sister. When she spotted her sister, she back hugged her, making her sister stumble. a young lady in her twenties slowly turned backwards to meet her little sister sowmya. She bent to swomya's height and kissed her cheek.

" rushitha didi why you didn't come to see me??" sowmya asked rushitha with sad and delighted tone.

" i am sorry baby... i am really very busy... your didi is really sorry. let's enjoy today, we can play games, watch cartoons and eat ice-creams."

" ye ye... you are the best didi. "

rushitha laughed

Rushitha's pov,

I went towards my mom. i am really afraid to meet her, she will defnitely scolds me.

" Hi mom how are you?" i asked with nervous smile.

" Oh do you still remember me .... or do I want to introduce myself?"

" Mom please ......I am sorry... Ok...don't start your lecture please I will not be like this again..."

"Oh, do you think I believe your words? You've said the same thing to me 22 times already. Be a little cautious; we are worried about you; when I phoned your other coworkers, your phone was unreachable; at the very least, you wouldn't talk to me for two minutes. can't you make 5 minutes to talk to me ??"

"Sorry mom please.... forgive me....." i put puppy eyes...

" Hmm....ok ok .... don't put that face.... so tell me what happened..."

"Actually, an accident occurred near the highway, two buses and a car collided, so all the victims were admitted to our Gandhi hospital, and our dean ordered us to work day and night because they were many serious injuries, we can't neglect anyone, and no new staff was recruited, so I worked hard..... see mom, a doctor should never let a patient to die, and I will never ignore any patient, even if we are treating our enemy.... so please try to understand..."

" Ok ok I understand i know your passion, but I am your mother you should also take care of yourself... see how thin you became in a week..."

my mom eyes filled with concern and care... i don't want to make her worry about me all the time but she always gets worried for small things.

" Then I will eat more this week...."

" Hy hy lets go then we will eat puri with kurma ..." my said with a wide smile.

"yes your highness...." We laughed together.... We enjoyed that day with all children in our orphanage.......
Oh, I didn't mention about me right...

Then suddenly I got a call showing caller ID as... DAD I lifted it immediately........

" Hello dad..."
"Hi, Rushi beti how are you??" my dad voice filled with happiness.
"I am fine dad...how are you??." 

" I am fine rushi... I want to talk to you about something I will be coming on Wednesday evening..."
" Ok dad .....I will inform mom..."

"Ok rushi bye... take care. "

" Bye dad...."

"honey who is in call.." my mom asked.

"Mom it's dad he is coming here day after tomorrow."

" Why Mr. Deshmukh coming??"
"I don't mom he said he want to talk to me... and that's it..."

"Oh ok did he mention timing...."
"Yes mom Wednesday evening..."

"Hmm..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope you guys liked it .... please share your thoughts with me and if you like my story please vote 🤗🤗😊😊

If you feel my language is not upto mark pls comment...

Thank you💗💗