Kidnapped

No Ones Pov:

Cass woke up on the floor as she looked around the room. She touched her neck and felt something in it so she took it out and saw it was a tranquilizer dart. Her eyes widen in shock and she quickly stood up rushing over to one of the beds to see Luca unconscious. "Luca wake up we have a problem" she said before shaking Luca causing the Half Fae Half Harpy to wake up startled. "What's going on" she said looking around. "I don't know but it's not good go check the others I'll go check on Everly and the other four" she said and Luca nodded before they rushed off to check on the others. Cass knocked on the door and waited for a couple seconds before slamming the door open to see Piper, Xander, Everly and Alison all unconscious on the floor. She rushed over and yanked out the tranquilizer darts that were on them causing them to wake up. "Where's Y/N" Luca said barging in with the others. The four woman froze in place before they sniffed the air. "Annabelle was here with a girl" Xander said stroking her hands through her hair. "What the hell is that succubus up to" Gracie said before folding her arms. "I don't know but this trip is officially cancelled" Everly said and everyone looked at her. "We cannot do that the kids will get suspicious and they'll start asking questions" Ellis said and Cass nodded. "We'll look after the students while you four along with Alice, Gracie, Luca and Ellis find out where the hell Y/N is" Dylan said and everyone nodded before leaving.

"What the hell happened in here looked like a wild animal came in and destroyed it" Ellis said and the others in the room looked at him. "Like I said before Annabelle was here and she probably took Y/N with her" Xander said before sitting down on the bed and stroking her hands through her hair before standing back up. "I'll go see if I can go track her down Gracie your coming with me" Alice said and Gracie nodded. The two of them left and Luca along with Ellis watch as their four friends pace around the room. 

They waited for hours in the room waiting for Gracie and Alice to get back. It was in the middle of the night when the door opened and they all looked up to see Alice and Gracie walk. "Where the hell is Y/N" Piper shouted out trying not to breakdown. "Her scent disappeared when we reached the Florida border" Alice said looking down at the ground.  "No no no no no she can't be gone she can't" Xander cried out before falling to her knees. 

Everly got down onto her knees and wrapped arms around Xander

Everly got down onto her knees and wrapped arms around Xander. As they sat on the floor for what felt like hours they all heard a phone ring. Alice walked over and picked up Xander's phone before answering it. "Hello" Alice answered before hearing Tristan's voice on the other side. "Some of the other wolves as well as vampires in out pack heard a blood curdling scream probably 40 miles from the mansion and they said it sounded a lot like Y/N" Tristan said causing Alice's eyes to widen. "Alright thank you Tristan" Alice said before hanging up the phone. "I'm guessing you all heard that" Alice said and Xander stood up wiping her eyes getting rid of the tears. "Let's go get my best friend back" Gracie said and they all rushed out of the hotel.

Y/N's Pov:

I woke up and tried to move my hands but they wouldn't budge. I opened my eyes before looking down to see I was tied down to a wooden chair. I squeezed my eyes shut when the lights flickered on. "Look who's finally awake" I heard a familiar voice say. I blinked a couple of times before looking up towards the door to see Annabelle standing there smirking with her hands behind her back."W-where am I" I said and she just stayed silent as she walked up to me before grabbing my face. "Somewhere far away from your little hybrids and friends" she said causing my eyes to widen in shock. She laughed before shoving my face to the side. I watched as she walked away and grab the door handle. "What do you want with me" I said and she looked over her shoulder. I watched as her eyes flash yellow "I don't want you your just the bait sweetheart" she said right before shutting the door. Just the bait what is she tal- no she can't mean that could she. She's trying to get to Alison and the other three.

I tilted my head back while closing my eyes. I started twisting my body to try and get free but it was no use until I had an idea. "This is going to hurt" I muttered out before tilting the chair back. I fell backwards causing the chair to break. I winced when my head hit the concrete floor. I got out of the ropes before untying the one that was around my ankles. I stood up and looked around the room. I looked up when the door opened and I saw a blonde girl standing there. "So you got free I'm not surprised though humans really don't know when to give up" she said before walking up to me. I threw a punch at her but she just smirked before grabbing my hand and turning me around. She shoved me to the ground causing me to grunt. I cried out when she twisted my arm behind my back.

"Pandora would you stop playing with our prisoner" I heard a man say and I looked up to see a dark haired boy standing in the doorway now with his arms folded. "Why don't you shut up" the girl on top of me said tightening her grip on my arm making me cry out again. "Lilith get off of her now" I heard Annabelle's voice and I watched as the boy jumped out of the way. The girl got off of me before yanking me up to my feet. "I might say you do look pretty in that red dress did you dress up for me" Annabelle said walking up to me and looking down at me. "You can go fuck yourself it's not for you" I spat out and she roughly grabbed my jaw before yanking my face towards hers. "Get the tools you two" I heard Annabelle say before she let go of my jaw. "I'm going to make your life a living hell" she spat out before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room. "I can't wait until those damn hybrids of yours see what art I put on you" she laughed dryly before looking over her shoulder and smirking.

A/N: Sorry this one is so short the next one will be longer than this one though!! You guys are so going to hate the next one though :)