Making A Deal

Xander's pov:

I watched as that bitch of a succubus walked Y/N out of the detention room. "God I hate Succubuses" I growled out slamming my hands onto the table. I heard the door open and saw Gracie, Andie and Jefferson standing in the doorway. The two boys behind Gracie were much more taller than her because she was just a small little thing. "I'm sorry Xander" I heard Gracie whimper out and I walked over putting a hand on her head. "Gracie it's not your fault your still a witch in training so you can't do anything about it" I said rubbing the top of her head and she threw herself onto me wrapping her tiny arms around my waist. Her head reached just right below my chest. I stroked through her hair as she cried. "Why can't we just kill her" I heard Andie growl out and I looked up to see his eyes glowing orange. Jefferson just rolled his eyes before shoving his hands into his pocket.

When me and my wives started here two weeks ago we met Gracie who was a witch that didn't know how to control her powers so we helped her. We made Andie and Jefferson pose as students even if they did look older than seniors. We just wanted to make sure Gracie wouldn't become a target of that succubus bitch. "I have to agree with Andie on this one she's after our mate now she's probably already got her wrapped around her fingers" I heard Alison say annoyed and I looked over my shoulder to see her leaning against the desk with her arms folded. She was quite hot when she was annoyed. "We can't we have to wait for the right moment to strike unless we want a war to strike we have to be careful we need a plan" I said and Alison sighed before giving in. "Fine so what's the plan" she said pushing herself off the desk and shoving her hands into her pockets.

We spent most of the evening planning. The first step was to make a deal with Annabelle. Whoever wins Y/N's heart over in 5 months gets to keep her and the other has to leave her alone for good. "Xander what if you guys lose you'll lose your mate" I heard Gracie shout as she walked into the living room since she lived with us in our huge mansion. She was like our daughter to us. "We know the risk and we're willing to take it" I said and Piper stood up from her chair. "We won't lose we never do" she growled out and the other two stood up and agreed with her before they attacked each other not in a harmful way more like a play-ful way. They were like little children. As I was thinking about something I felt something hit my face and I snapped out of it. I looked up to see Everly snickering and I shot up from my seat growling. "You are so going to regret that" I said before grabbing a pillow that was next to me and hit her in the face with it causing her to gasp before she bit down on the pillow pulling it with her teeth. "Guys" we all turned around heads to see Gracie looking tired. Before she could say anything I watched Andie rush over before scooping her up bridal style making her heartbeat quicken up. "I'll take her to bed" he said and I smiled softly watching him rush off and out of sight. "They would make a really cute couple" I heard Alison say and we all agreed. "Hey have you guys seen Andie or Gracie" we heard Jefferson say and we looked up to see him looking worried. "Yeah He just took her up to bed right before you came in" Everly said and he bowed before rushing off. "We should head to bed too we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow" I said and they agreed.

I was sitting at my desk early in the morning with my feet up on the desk and leaning backwards a bit. I was reading a book when I heard the door slowly opened and I knew that scent anywhere. I looked up to see Y/N walk in and walk over to her seat. "Morning Y/N" I said and watched her jump causing me to smirk before licking my lips. "M-morning Mrs. W-wishbone" she stuttered out and looked away from me. I could see her cheeks red as can be causing me to smile. "Why are you here so early class doesn't start until 20 minutes" I asked standing up and taking off my reading glasses. "Oh uh I just thought I would come to school earlier than usual" she muttered out and I raised an eyebrow before I frowned. I sniffed the air and I was correct she had Annabelle's scent all over her making me scrunch up my face in disgust. Damn Succubus I thought before I heard a gentle knock on the door. I looked up to see Gracie standing in the doorway and I smiled softly. "Good morning Gracie" I said and she smiled before walking over and holding something out for me. "Good morning Mrs. Wishbone" she said as I reached for the paper and took it. "Thank you" I said and she nodded before walking over to her seat which was in the back with Jefferson. "SUP PEOPLE" I heard Jefferson shout and I looked up at him glaring at him. He just smirked before walking to the back and sitting down next to Gracie. I shook my head as I unfolded the piece of paper to see a coded message. It said things were going to plan already so I'm guessing she already asked Annabelle to meet me after first period. I looked up to see Y/N looking at me already but she looked away when she saw me looking.

The class went on pretty quickly and before I knew it the bell rang. "Gracie, Jefferson please stay after class" I said before walking over to my desk. I watched as the rest of the students leave as well as Y/N. We waited for a few seconds before Andie and the other three walked in. Andie went to the back and sat behind Gracie and Jefferson while the other three leaned against the chalkboard. When there was a knock at the door I told the person to come in and I saw Y/N making me confused. "Sorry I left my coat in here" she said before rushing over and grabbing her coat. I watched her leave running straight into Annabelle who caught her before she could fall. "Y/N sweetheart be careful next time don't want your pretty face to get hurt" she said before leaning down and looked up towards us. She smirked before kissing Y/N's cheek. I watched Y/N run off before Annabelle slammed the door shut behind her. "So why did you want to see me are you mad that I have your mate wrapped around my fingers" she said walking up to my desk and leaning against it. "We're here to make a deal with you" Everly said already getting impatient and annoyed. "Oh and what's that" she said pushing herself off my desk and walking over to the bookshelf. "As Everly said we have a deal for you who ever wins over Y/N's heart in 5 months gets to keep her and the other or others have to leave her alone for good" I stated resting my hands on top of my desk. Annabelle turned around quickly right after I finished and walked over putting a finger under my chin. I heard low growls coming from behind me but I just kept looking at Annabelle. "Alright I'll accept the deal but just to make it clear I'm already winning I've already kissed her so good luck little pups" she said patting my cheek making me growl. I really really really wanted to bite her head off right now. I watched her leave shutting the door behind her. "SHE'S ALREADY KISSED Y/N WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN" We all heard Alison shout and I stroked my hands through my black hair. "Probably yesterday when she took Y/N home" We heard Gracie say and I groaned before feeling arms wrap around me from behind. "We're not going to stop until we get her love" I heard Piper say and she nuzzled her head into my neck making me calm down instantly. "So since phase one is complete it's time for phase 2 right" I opened my eyes to see Andie standing in front of the desk and I nodded my head. "Phase 2 is trying to get Y/N fall for us on her own we're not going to push it" I said and he nodded. "Andie I also want you to follow Y/N everywhere she goes stay in the shadows though" I said and he nodded again. "Of course your majesty" he said bowing before heading out with Jefferson and Gracie. I felt Everly grab my left hand and I looked up to see her smiling at me. I smiled back and interlocked our hands together before bringing her hand up to my lips and kissing all of her knuckles. I felt Alison wrap her arms around me from the front and I looked over to see her already looking at me. I leaned my head against hers and she smiled before cupping my face. "You don't need to worry we'll get her I promise with my life" she said and I smiled before leaning in and capturing her lips with mine.