Chapter 59

Paige POV:

Once we get back home from the diner, Peyton and I get in my car and I start driving around.

As I'm driving Peyton and I are singing to the music playing and we are holding hands, resting it on her thigh, as I drive.

"Oh my God, I love Big Time Rush" Peyton says turning the volume up a little bit as the song Worldwide plays as I just smile at how excited she is.

As we are driving it starts to rain, at first it's just a drizzle but then it starts pouring so I pull into a parking lot and park the car and just listen to Peyton sing.

As I'm listening to her, I didn't realize how this song relates so much to our relationship. "I'm never, never as far away as it may seem"
"Soon we'll be together, we'll pick up right where we left off"
"Tuck you in every night on the phone"
"Girl I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide"
"Yes, I may, have met a million pretty girls that know my name, but don't you worry, cause you have my heart"
"It ain't easy to keep on movin' city to city just get up and go, but the show must go on so I need you to be strong"

All of these lyrics relate so much to whenever I have to leave for away games and Peyton and I are apart for those few days. Because we know it won't be long, and we will pick up right where we left off. We also always fall asleep on facetime together when I'm at the hotel. I'm always thinking about her when I wake up, at practice/shoot around, before the game, during the game, after the game. And I meet so many fans that know my name, but I never want Peyton to worry I would leave her for them, because she's the one I love. And then lastly, it's not easy to constantly go to away games week after week but we stay strong for one another because when we do reunite it's special.

"This is our song" I say

"What?" Peyton looks at me confused

"Listen to the words" I say

She stops and listens and I can tell she understands what I mean because her mouth drops open shocked

"Oh my god" she says in disbelief "I've never noticed that" she adds

"Yea me neither" I say chuckling softly

"You're so cute" she says looking at me with all love in her eyes

"You're cuter" I say softly before leaning in and capturing her lips on mine

"You know what I've always wanted to do" I say when we separate

"What?"

"Blast the song the person I'm in a relationship have while dancing in the rain"

"Well how about we make that dream a reality" she says smiling

"Wow, so inspirational" I joke which makes her laugh

She then leans her phone on the windshield and starts a video, then turns up the music to full volume and gets out of the car while screaming "Come on!"

This girl, I swear, I don't know how I got so lucky.

I quickly get out of the car, getting fully soaked the second I step outside and run over to her.

I wrap my arms around her waist while she wraps her arms around my shoulders and we both scream the lyrics to the Big Time Rush song with so much passion and love, as we sway back and forth.

"I love you so much" I say resting my forehead against hers when the song ends

"I love you so much more" she says before lifting my chin up and connecting our lips for another passionate kiss, which we don't separate from for a long time.