Chapter 23!

Harumin’s POV:

Yuzu left a hint to follow my father to reach them. I'm not sure what it has to do with him. However, I know how my dad wants power and authority over everything, which means there is a chance that he is involved in abducting my best friend and her mate, as they being super wolves.

Dad didn't recognise me as his daughter although I proved to him as a Beta to the pack, he still loves Crena who is a bitch to everyone. As a father, she aspires to power and authority, too. If I have to take a side, I will gladly help my best friend Yuzu because I love her so much as a friend and she is like a sister to me.

I told the plan to Himeko that we would be following my father with few of her guards and try to reach out to Yuzu and Mei.

"There he is," Himeko whispered to me.

He looked around to see if anybody else was following him and began walking. We took a pill to suppress our odors to avoid getting caught. After all, he's an Alpha and he's more powerful than us. So we must be cautious.

All of a sudden, he stopped in a secluded building and walked inside the building before speaking to a guard there who we assume is a vampire.

What's he up to with the vampire?

Yuzu’s POV:

I pray that Harumin finds the clue I have left and finds us before it's too late. Until that time, I need to make sure that they don't hurt Mei.

Rudolfa and Ren have become silent after being tortured with the copper and silver knife, but we need to be strong. I see bruises in Mei's arms, she was repeatedly injured by Crena. I am not sure what kind of love she has with Mei – she says she loves her yet tortures her and satisfies with her screaming.

I heard somebody open the door and it was my former Alpha. Why is he here? So it's him playing the card here.

I looked at him angrily as he walked up to me and slapped me. I spit in his face. He was followed by Annie and Crena and they all had a smile in their faces that I figured out.

So this will be over today.

He opened the mouth and said, Yuzu... my omega... How you doing today? You look great." He touched my cheeks and I turned around.

"You know, your beautiful companion will become a slave to my daughter," he said that triggered my anger a lot.

“What the hell are you saying?" I spit on him again.

“You see Yuzu, when I kill you, your powers will be automatically transferred to me and as super wolves, once your power is left, Crena will mark Mei which will transfer half of power to her and also, Mei will be held as a slave to her”, he says taking the knife.

Crena smiles at me and goes near Mei and kisses her lips. Mei is trying to stop but Crena is not leaving her.

I've got to do something about it. Haru... how long do you want to take?

I remember something in Mei's mom's diary and I began to laugh. Everyone was puzzled including Mei.

“What are you laughing at while you're dying? Aren't you afraid?" Annie slapped my cheek.

"I couldn't control my laugh Annie... Your sister is so clever," I kept smiling. "What?" she threw a puzzled look at me.

“You know, the diary which you have about super wolf which you took from your sister doesn’t have all the details.”,  and I turned towards the Alpha, “And you… how come you are so fool. And you retain your pride in Alpha? You don't know that the power of a person won't transfer if you kill them like that. You need to fight me for power."

"Don't listen to it," Annie shouted. 

“Yes, don’t listen to me… but you will not get anything by killing me”, I gave my signature grin and said, “And you are just a coward to fight against me”.

I know where that's going. I have to carry on until Harumin gets here as planned.

*To be continued *