Chapter19!

Mei's POV

I held Yuzu in my arms, holding her at the waist and waving gently at the music. Her shoulder is on my neck.

"Mei....", she whispers in my ear.

Her husky voice is turning me on and I have to control Ren from coming out.

"Hmmm.....", I reply her.

"I am ready..." she took a moment.

"Ready for...", I questioned her.

"To give myself to you.... to mark me", she saw me in my eyes. Well, I can't believe it. She wants me to mark her. I waited for that.

"I'm pleased to do it," I smiled.  Tonight will be special to us. We will be ONE. Me and Yuzu.....

After few minutes, I excused myself to go to restroom. I went to the ladies' room and is now in front of the mirror adjusting my hair.

A few minutes later, I observed someone coming in. I thought it would be Yuzu. But it turns out to be someone that I hate. Before I walked out of the room, I saw a smirk on her face.

"Where are you going?" she asked and placed a handkerchief on my nose. I'm guessing there's anesthetic in there. My eye closed and I heard her say, "Here, we can take her now..."

"Yuzu.....", is all I said before closing my eyes.

Yuzu's POV:

It's been so long since Mei left and she's not come yet. Is something going on? I don't feel right. Rudolfa is also sensing that something is wrong.

I ran to the toilet but I couldn't find Mei. But I saw a handkerchief down there. I took it with care and ran to Harumin.

"Can you please check what is it?" , I asked her. She saw it and told me that it is a rare form of anesthesia that they use in werewolf to make them lose consiousness.

No...no.... I cried and screamed.Everybody looked up to me.. Mei just got kidnapped...

*To be continued *