Chapter 7

Greylee

I'm currently getting ready to go to the corn maze with Luca and I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. What if we get lost in the corn maze and never get out. What if something pops out at us and it chases me and he just lets it chase me. I hate corn mazes. Why did I think this was going to be a good idea?

Today I'm wearing a white shirt with ripped blue jeans with a black belt and my white air forces. My hair is down and is kinda wavy.

A few minutes later and I hear my phone ding I look at it and it is Luca telling me he is here I text him back that I'm coming. I put my phone in my back pocket and tell my mom I was leaving and I'm out the door.

I get in his car and tell him "Hi" and he tells me "Hi" back but with a smile. Wow, he must be happy to see me but who wouldn't be happy to see me? I am kinda amazing.

I get in his car and he asks me if I'm ready and I tell him I am. He starts driving as he is driving. He plays some kind of rock music and I don't really like rock music, it's just not for me. I go to grab his phone and he smacks my hand and sends me a glare. I look at him like what.

"Don't touch my things without asking" Luca tells me

"I'm sorry" I tell him

"It's fine now what did you need my phone for"

"I was going to change the music cause I don't like your music"

"Here" and he hands me his phone

I go through his music and I don't really like any of his music. So I go and search up Sunday's Best by the Surface. Once it starts to play through the car Luca gives me a really look and I give him a yes really look.

Minutes later we have finally arrived at the corn maze. Luca gets out of the car and before I can open my door Luca opens the door for me and unbuckles my seatbelt for me. I get out of the car and tell him "thank you".

We go to pay to get in the corn maze and Luca pays for me. We are now in the corn maze trying to figure a way out and I'm not going to lie I'm really scared. 

30 minutes later and we are still in the corn maze and nowhere near finding our way out. I'm officially saying we are lost.

"Luca I'm pretty sure we are lost" I tell him

"Just follow me" 

I follow him but I end up losing him. This is exactly why I don't do corn mazes because look now I'm lost all by myself. I keep walking hoping to find Luca or a way out

10 minutes later and I'm still trying to find Luca. I'm about to turn a corner when something pops out at me I scream and punch whatever it is that popped out at me.

"What the fuck Greylee"

"Oh my gosh, Luca I'm so sorry. Why did you scare me?"

"Cause I felt like it"

"Asshole" I say under my breath

"Come on I found the way out," he tells me

♡♡︎♡︎

We are finally out of the corn maze thank god. We get to the car and he opens the door for me and I get in and tell him "thank you". He closes the door and gets in on his side. He hands me his phone so I can play whatever I want to listen to. As we are driving it starts to rain. I finally decided on I Love You by Billie Eilish cause why not.

"I've always wanted to dance in the rain" I say out of the blue

"Why is that"

"I don't know I've always seen it in movies and read about it in my books that it has just been something I want to do with that special someone. Cheesy I know"

He stops the car on his side of the road and gets out and goes around to my side and opens the door and takes my seatbelt off and helps me out of the car and turns up the music.

"What are we doing it's pouring raining we are going to get sick Luca"

"We are dancing in the rain"

And we did just that we slow danced in the rain and as we were dancing I realized that I'm falling for Luca.

♡♡︎♡︎

Authors note:

Word count:784