Chapter 2

Greylee

Beep beep beep.

What the fuck is that noise?

I left my head to see what that noise is. I look over at my clock and see that it is 5:50, which means that noise would be my alarm.

I get up and go to my bathroom. I strip and get in the shower. I wash my hair, my body, and shave. After I shower, I get dressed, do my makeup, and do my hair in wavy curls.

Today I'm wearing a black crop top with buttons going up it and ripped light-washed jeans with white air forces.

I go downstairs, grab a granola bar, say goodbye to Mom, and head out the door.

✿✿✿︎

As I'm walking to class, I notice Willow and tell her "Hi". She tells me "Hi" back and I head to gym class.

I change into my gym clothes and head to the gymnasium and sit on the bleachers and wait for the gym teacher.

"Alright everyone, today we are going to play dodgeball. "Girls on the right side and boys on the left."

We all get up and walk to our respective sides.

I'm not happy about playing dodgeball. I have hated dodgeball ever since I got hit in the face in the 5th grade.

I go to the wall all the way in the back and hide back there.

The coach blows his whistle, and everyone runs and goes and grabs a ball. They start to throw the balls at each other, and as they are doing that, more and more kids are getting out by the minute.

Five minutes later, it's just Luca, some other kid, and me. Luca hits the kid, which means he is out. which also means my hiding spot is no longer a good hiding spot since I'm out in the open.

He notices me right away and picks up a ball and aims it at me, but before he can throw it at me, I yell his name. He just looks at me and waits for me to continue.

"Luca, come on, don't do this. I will do anything you want, just don't throw the ball at me. "

But it doesn't work, and he still throws it at me. I looked at him, shocked that he actually threw it at me. After the shock subsides, I mouth "fuck you" to him, and he just smirks at me.

✿✿✿︎

I'm walking into reading class and see Willow walk over and sit right next to her.

"I don't like your brother very much," I say.

"And why is that?"

"I just don't like him."

"Alright class, you will be doing a project about an important event. It will be due next Friday and no later." You may work with a part if you choose.

"You want to be my partner?" Willow asks.

"Sure why not." I say

"Do you want to work at my house or yours today?"

"Yours is fine."

"Alright then, I will send you, my address."

"Sounds good."

♡♡︎♡︎
Authors note:

That's the end of chapter 2. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Word count: 520