Chapter - 46

Hello my  starry buddies⭐
🤩🤩🤩I hope all of you are rocking....

Because....Nowadays I'm also rocking a lot🤣🤣🤣

Today's chapter will be completely mix masala of family, tragic and emotional blend

Agar dharmendra ke bollywood style me kahu toh.... Aaj ki story me emotion hai, drama hai tragedy hai....

😅😅😅Seriously buddies.. I'm crazy about our bollywood coz I think that there's every string of bollywood is connected to our mind, body, heart and soul.

So, now enjoy your story...
Happy Readings ☺☺☺

*****
In the last chapter, we've come across the mehndi function, Steve's masti and most importantly the naughty Raj, who's mesmerizing his ex-bold teen wife with his lovey dovey tactics.

He has also invited their family and friends in the wedding, but Mr. Mathur, doesn't seems to be much interested..... 😯😯😯

Now Present......

The moment Mr. Mathur saw Panchhi standing on the stairs with mehndi filled hand and a blonde guy was also there beside her... It didn't took time for him to figure out that it's Panchhi's wedding.

Looking at her, he remembered the night when he felt helpless.... He saw nothing but darkness.

Panchhi came in front of him with glassy eyes, she's about to say something when Mr. Mathur turned towards Raj and said in a fake calm tone, "Raj.... Beta.. You said on the phone that it's one of your relatives wedding, but I can't find any of your relatives here.

He said ignoring Panchhi completely.

" P.. Papa.. Please look at me for once.. I.. I'm sorry.. I.. I.. Panchhi was sobbing by now.

Mr. Mathur turned towards his wife and asked, "Meera!! Kya tum is khudgarz ladki ko janti ho!!!
(Meera, do you know this selfish girl)

Mrs. Meera shook her head with tear filled eyes looking disgustingly towards Panchhi.

'Mummy!! Papa!! Yeh ap log kesi bate kar rahe hai.... Di bohot sharminda hai... Asal me- Kajal was about to say further when dadibua interrupted her.
(Mom dad what are you both talking, di is regretting. Actually-)

"You need not to justify your sister... Her deeds cannot be justified" Said dadibua with hurtful expression.

Raj observed that the situation is getting worst in the starting only, then he jumped in the conversation saying, "Mummy.. Papa.. Dadibua please come and sit first... Doll!! Take Fiza and Kavya to the guest suite"

Nodding on his words, Kajal took both of them inside.

****
Keeping their luggage inside, Kavya said, "Don't worry... Your Raj will handle everything"

Kajal smiled a little on her comment.

Climbing down the stairs she saw that, Everybody including Steve and Panchhi were sitting in the lounge area, and Raj was sitting beside a very angry Ramesh Mathur.

She stood beside the pillar and started listening the conversation.

Raj started, "Papa... I know you re angry on her and your anger is fully justified... But we can't undo the past... What has happened in the past has happened.... Why to spoil the present for now... Please forgive Panchhi... She's your daughter after all"