Chapter - 27

Hello, my starry buddies..... 🤩🤩🤩

I'll wish all of you a very rocking and enjoying 😊winter with lots of love and fun....

So, I'm back with another chapter, this time with more masala and naughtiness.

In my both previous stories, the female leads were mostly domestic girls, but this time I've brought a totally different female lead.

She's different.... But how??

Let's see

Happy Reading😊😊😊

*****

In the last chapter we've seen the open and direct confession of Kajal......
Raj was totally surprised to hear about her feelings. for him...... He felt delighted by her confession, but his past life experience didn't let his stubborn mind to accept that he can also be loved.

Here, Jai is very happy for his best friend. But the question is,can he also be able to make Raj accept the upcoming happiness.

Now Present.....

The moment Raj and Jai heard a loud scream, they pulled apart from that brotherly hug.

Kajal was standing on his cabin door with horrific expression.

She come towards Raj with fumbling legs and said, "So, it's the reason.... You... You... Didn't hugged me back that day.... A.. And you got scared when I kissed your cheek.... You... You!!!.... like m...men "

She sat on the couch and started crying by tapping her chest like older ladies by saying,"hey bhagwaan.... Mere phoote karam!!!
(Oh god.... My bad deeds paid back)

Whereas Raj was again shocked on her stupid observation, meanwhile Jai ran towards her. He said, "bhabhi... Bhabhi... Stop!! there's nothing like that..... It was a brotherly hug.... I was so happy to hear that you love Raj a lot!!! So, I was just congratulating him... That's it"

Kajal stopped crying and looked towards Raj who was looking like an angry bull, she turned towards Kai and asked, "R...Really!!!

On which Jai nodded, he was surpassing his lips tightly to stop his laugh.

Kajal ran towards Raj and started chanting, " Raj I'm so... Sorry Raj... I'm an idiot!! Stupid... I should have think before.... How come a smart, dashing, handsome man can be a gay!!! Oops.... I'm sorry!!!
She said the last sentence innocently by holding her ears.

"Nobody can stay angry with her for long... She's so.... Cute?? Raj thought , he sighed and removed her hands from her ears and said, " It's ok.... How come you're here??

Kajal smacked her head and said, "oh!!! Silly me... I forgot... Actually I'm having an urgent crave for Chinese today and my college canteen food just sucks.... So I came here.
Now you'll take me to the best Chinese restaurant here ,Coz I wanna enjoy my favorite food with my favorite person hmm"

Raj was looking at her with a frown, he's feeling a bit surprise and happy at the same time because someone has asked him something with full right..... And!! for the first time he saw that his presence matters for someone.

Before Raj could say anything, Jai interrupted and said, "fantastic idea.... Raj you can go... There's not much work here... Go man go!!!

" Jai bhai!! You're also coming with us... I've called Kavya too"Kajal said.