The Prince's Wedding. 30.

"Melissa?" I call as I knock on the door to the fitting room, a bunch of roses in hand. Then I open it when she doesn't reply and the first thing I see is a beautiful, long flowing white gown that is spread out almost across the whole room with Melissa standing in the middle, her hands behind her back as she struggles with the zipper.

"Oh wow." I say, astonished at how gorgeous the gown is. The fluffy hem flowing off her waist like waves and waves of cloud-like silk, the sleeves of the dress hanging off her shoulders to leave her neck bare and the top carving out Melissa's upper body in an elegant and classy design. Then there's her long red hair, all loose and flowing around her shoulders.

"You look gorgeous." I gasp and she turns to me, her long, hair swishing in motion.

"No, I don't. I look fat. I'm huge! I look like a pig that swallowed a pig!" she wails as she marches down the podium and I can't help but chuckle at how cute she is.

"Stop laughing, Stefan. I'm not trying to be adorable." She scolds as she heads for a silver tray in the corner and picks what I can only imagine to be the last lemon tart from a whole batch. I watch as Melissa takes a bite out of the pastry while I drop the bunch of flowers on the table in the corner.

"I'm only a few months pregnant, how is it that I'm this huge a week to the wedding? The wedding gown fit perfectly last week and why aren't they stuffing these tarts with cream and fruits?!" she says and bursts into tears while I walk towards her.

"Hey, hey, hey...it's going to be okay."

"No it's not, Stefan. Look at me!"

"I'm looking and all I see is my gorgeous, future wife and queen in her wedding gown." I say as I wipe her tears and she glances up at me with angry eyes.

"Well all I see a dress that won't fit because my breasts have tripled in size and my baby bump is showing." She cries, biting out of the pastry again and I can't help but glance at her cleavage, practically spilling over the front part of the dress.

"If I'm being completely honest, that's not as bad as it sounds." I tease and she glares at me, causing me to laugh.

"Okay, okay, I'm just joking." I say and she turns to walk away when I gently pull her back.

"Oh, come on Melissa. I'm sorry." I laugh, pulling her close as I tuck some stray strands of hair away from her face. "Listen, first of all you're not fat or a pig. Honey, you're just pregnant and believe it or not, it's normal for the baby bump to grow. Secondly, it's not even showing in the gown which fits perfectly by the way because you look gorgeous and sexy." I tell her and she smiles a little.

"Still, Felicia might have to adjust it again." She whines and I chuckle.

"A little stitch here and there won't change what I see. And finally, I'll make sure they start stuffing the pastries with cream and fruits again, I promise." I assure her and her expression blossoms into a brighter smile.

"Thank you." She says and leans up to kiss me. Then when she moves away, her eyes dart to something behind me and a blush spreads on her face as her eyes brighten.

"You brought me roses." She squeals as she moves to the roses, her long gown following her trail as it fills up the room.

"Oh, that? I didn't think you'd notice." I tell her and she gives me a look.

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"Since you're in a better mood, maybe now you'd let your maidens in to help you with the dress?" I ask and she sighs as she turns to me, a guilty look on her face.