13. | tumeric shots.

Livvy Grant

Okay, I was being dramatic, I got used to waking up early.

Ha! Gotcha, no I didn't, not even one bit.

Three full weeks of school, onto the fourth week, and I still can't get up for school.

My fourth alarm rings and I hit the snooze button once again. I roll over to look at my alarm clock.

5:56 am.

Shit, I'm going to be late, really late.

School doesn't even start for another two hours but ever since we went downtown we meet in the St. Andrews park's parking lot every morning to discuss plans for the day.

St. Andrews park isn't that far from here it's about a ten-minute drive, we meet in the same spot at the same time every single Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Very original dates to meet right?

I finally get up from bed and walk to my bathroom. I take care of business wash my hands, then get ready to wash my face.

I gather all my hair up into a messy bun at the top of my head then dip my head down to splash the cold water on my face. I tense at the action and then unfreeze grabbing the towel on the counter.

I brush my teeth and then walk over to my dresser and debate on what to wear.

hoodie or cardigan? sweats or leggings? crop top or tee?

I finally decide on a square neckline black crop top and some light-washed jeans with no rips.

I need to eat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I need to eat.

I'm so tired, and I don't want to eat, but I need to.

I haven't eaten much the past few days, and my body is starting to get weak. That can't happen, I have to be healthy enough to kill these people. I mean they're going to want to put up a fight, who wants to lose their life?

Cereal. That sounds good.

I stroll out of my bedroom into the kitchen where I turn on the light and open the fridge, I need to go get groceries today.

I grab the milk and then open the cupboard and grab my favorite cereal, Chocolate Chex.

Shit, where's my phone?