SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - FRENDSHIP...

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the seventh chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... See guys I am again saying this story is really close to my heart so if you like it then please do comment on chapters to encourage me & ya please yaar do not forget to vote... See thai story is new so it needs your votes alot.... Yaar why don't you vote... Don't you even have some time for your innocent hardworking writer... Can't you spare 5 seconds & spend it on voting for chapter... See it won't even take a penny nor will take much time of your more than some 5 seconds so why not to do it... So after all thd non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & useless chapar-chapar ( blabbering ) of mine which must had been caused you headache by time now... Don't say no ad I know it because I did it intentionally😉... Okay without westing your further more precious time ( which I already did 🤭) in my non stop useless talks which will make you hell irritated ( which you are by time now..) & frustrated ( which you will become by the end of chapter....) Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named FRIENDSHIP... SO HERE WE GO....

Toota Hua Dil Bhi Dhadkta Hai Umr Bhar,
Wo Chahe Kisi Ki Yaad Mein Dhadke Ya Kisi Ki Fariyad Mein!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

( Continuing the flashback of 5 1/2 years back )

ANVI'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW )

ADHIR : She is right....

ADHIR BHAI agreed with me... Hearing it ADHI gulped down her saliva nervously knowing now she is gone... Where as seeing it i smirked evilly at her on which she glared at me angrily seeing my evill smirk & like a scared little kitten which she is in front of her brother, hearing him changing the topic she asked him....

ADHIRA : ADHIR BHAI what are you doing here... You should start getting ready by time now... 

She said hastily half a truth & half diverting the topic to save herself knowing what's coming from her... Hearing her ADHIR BHAI shrugg his head at her in defeat... & Bending down in front of her wheel chair to her level he told her folding his both hands in front of his chest....

ADHIR : So you....

He said non chalently... Hearing it ADHI huffed at him in defeat & told him in a boring voice ...

ADHIRA : BHAI it's your engagement not mine... & i will get ready latter first you go & get ready... Its more important for you to get ready than me... or if you got late today the  DIYA BHABHS will get very angry & will leave you alone on aisle during your engagement...

She said in a duh tone with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.... Hearing it ADHIR BHAI chuckled at her saying...

ADHIR : She will never do that because your BHABHS loves me & cares for me too much to do that to me...

He said in a chir chat voice... Hearing it ADHI rolled her eyes at ADHIR BHAI saying in a mocking voice...

ADHIRA : Ya... Ya...

She said mockingly.... Hearing it ADHIR BHAI & me both laughed at her antics while she frowned at us seeing us laughing at her... Seeing her frown ADHIR BHAI told her in a tender voice....

ADHIR : Now stop making face & go to your room to get ready...

He told her.... But as if out dear ADHI can ever hear anyone fot once without arguing...So being the stubborn she is she told him...