CHAPTER - 16

I knocked Meera's door but she dint answer. I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I dint want to disturb her so I went inside my room and I slept too.

* Meera's pov *

I was not sleeping. I dint take my tablets too. It was 3 in the morning and I was hungry. So I decided to go to the kitchen. I slowly walked towards the kitchen but there's nothing

So I decided to go to the grocery store which is right opposite to Arjun's building. Yeah usually arjun allows me to get grocery from there. But I guess he's gonna kick my ass if I go out at this time.

So I decided that I'll take James with me. He's not going to scold me if I take James so I slowly came out and took the lift and went to the 7th floor of the building but I saw James standing near the building gate from the Corridor so I again made my way towards the lift and reached near the ground floor.

I couldn't find James.
" James are you here " I slowly yelled.

Anyways I was pissed already so I made my way towards the grocery store but suddenly someone put some cloth around my face from backside and darkness took place.

I dont know how long its been but I wakeup when I felt a hard pang on my head.

I saw me tied on a chair and I fell on the ground. That's why my head is paining as hell.

I saw tall muscular figure infront of me who's face is covered with mask.

" who the fuck are you" I screamed

He catched my hair with force and made me sit on the chair properly.

" now tell me who are you "

" why should I say to asshole like you" I screamed.

He gave me a tight slap which make me yell in pain.

He ordered few men. 3 men came inside with rods and all of them are covered in masks.

They stared hitting me brutally and I kept on screaming on top my lungs. I was crying not knowing what to do. The rod hitted my stomach and I was this close to die.

" Okayyyy  I'll tell youuuu ask me whatever you want to " I screamed.

" whats your name " he asked

" m.. Sanya Mehta "

"Stop lying meera" he gave me a tight slap again

" what do u mean by meera I'm sanyaaa take that to your bloody fucking head" I screamed.

" okay so you're Arjun's girlfriend? " he asked

" Yes I'm Arjun's girlfriend" I stated.

" Tell me about arjun " he said

" Are you that poor to get a mobile and search it on the Google" I asked him

" Isn't he a undercover cop" he asked

I was shocked but then I tried my best to act cool.

So I laughed while my whole body hurts.

" Lmao what makes you think he's a undercover cop. He's the youngest billionaire in this world. Do u think he can manage both the works like that"

" nice act " he gave me a evil laugh

" I'm telling the truth you asshole" I shouted.

" I'll give you 10billion dollars. And a mansion in the new York city. I'll so give you a new identity so that no one can find you. What do u say say " he asked me